Captains Circle

dundalkspur

Yes, I think lots are. They appear to have taken off all the Ocean Village credits. They certainly took ours off but it did not affect our recently acquired Elite status. However, it might be the slippery slope and if they decide to do the same thing with all P&O cruise credits, we would be back to Platinum and Princess will certainly have lost two loyal cruisers. Ah well, not much we can do except wait and see. Princess have blamed problems on software migrating UK passenger details to join up with US passenger details and, once again, UK has come off worst :(

we have just been given new CC numbers and are very annoyed because they demoted us from elite to platinum by dropping of a number of our cruises .Any one else having the same issue !:(

Hi

This has happened to a lot of UK cruisers. See the thread on page 2 about missing cruises.

Princess have changed their computer program which has resulted in lost cruise days, wrong CC tiers and missing Future cruise credits. They said that it will be sorted out by this weekend but when I checked yesterday, I was still demoted from platinum to medallion and my fcc was not there.

Hi folks, there are other threads here about this matter. It is all to do with a change of computer system meaning in the UK we all get new CC numbers. Numerous people including us have been affected in various ways, including a change in status from Elite to Platinum - I am assured this will all be corrected soon.

Any possible change in the future such as not including P&O cruises will not be retrospective so keep checking and I am sure it will all be sorted soon. They are NOT changing anyone's status, it is just a computer problem which indicates that has happened.

Kind regards.

Peter

In my case they took off my PO cruises .They also told me that the database would get fixed by this w/e and it still has not. As a former IT Director I dont believe it is a database migration problem -it sounds more like some one with a hidden agenda interfering with the database?:confused:They will loose us as well if they demote us .

In my case they took off my PO cruises .They also told me that the database would get fixed by this w/e and it still has not. As a former IT Director I dont believe it is a database migration problem -it sounds more like some one with a hidden agenda interfering with the database?:confused:They will loose us as well if they demote us .

Wow, pretty negative for something that hasn't happened. So if they do demote you, then where will you go?

Wow, pretty negative for something that hasn't happened.

Untill my old level has been restored in answer to your remark something has happened to my PC history! There are always people on this site who try to belittle other people ! Shame on you!

Untill my old level has been restored in answer to your remark something has happened to my PC history! There are always people on this site who try to belittle other people ! Shame on you!

There is lots of info (and some invective which thankfully got removed) about this on another thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1832855.

It seems Princess is well aware of the botched software update/upgrade that didn't migrate customer data correctly and has confirmed with callers that their days were not lost and their captains circle status was not changed. Take it from someone who was in the software systems design, testing, and implementation business until retirement in January -- you don't want a quick fix; you want a correct fix and that can take some time.

Archived