LAFFNVEGAS LIVE from the Zuiderdam to Alaska (version 2013)

LAFFNVEGAS

Thanks for the Welcome Home :) We are home, and about 99% unpacked. Of course piles of some clothes I need to wash and cosmetics/toiletries need to be unpacked but the luggage is actually put away. It is always good to get home and see animals are all doing well and they all missed us very much. Andy our son ordered Pizza and Wings before he came and picked us up at the airport so could pick them up on our way home. He even washed Tom's car and detailed the inside for him.

Now I am extremely exhausted been a very long day and need to be up early for work.

Signing off from the Laffnvegas Homestead :D

You're exhausting me, Lisa! LOL!!! Welcome home!!!

Lisa,

I guess you were talking about the Aft Suite Lynn and I were in. When we came back from lunch in the MDR on the first day there were four engineering folks in the suite with the sdie electrical panel and the ceiling access plates pulled off. They said they replaced two relays inthe heater and a breaker in the electrical panel. The the worked all week long.:)

That was probably the one :) I am so glad that they got it fixed for you.

Lisa, seeing these pictures, it seems like they were taken a month ago, yet it has only been nine days.icon11.gif

Ken

Ken, I know the feeling, hard to believe a week ago we were in Glacier Bay, seems like many weeks ago, the really bad part is myson just called said he was bringing Tacos home for dinner since it it Taco Tuesday at Del Taco....not quite the Vista Dining Room :D

Ken, I know the feeling, hard to believe a week ago we were in Glacier Bay, seems like many weeks ago, the really bad part is myson just called said he was bringing Tacos home for dinner since it it Taco Tuesday at Del Taco....not quite the Vista Dining Room :D

Lisa, we had a choice for our last dinner in Seattle Sunday night. I received a $100 gift card from a friend for the Capital Grille that we planned on using. Instead, I had six Jack in the Box tacos and Sue had a Jumbo Jack--$7.49 for the entire meal!!

For the past two nights' I made chili dogs.

On both occasions, we had to serve ourselves! What happened, it was gone in a blur!

Lisa, we had a choice for our last dinner in Seattle Sunday night. I received a $100 gift card from a friend for the Capital Grille that we planned on using. Instead, I had six Jack in the Box tacos and Sue had a Jumbo Jack--$7.49 for the entire meal!!

For the past two nights' I made chili dogs.

On both occasions, we had to serve ourselves! What happened, it was gone in a blur!

I just read this to Tom and he started laughing.... but those Tacos sound good ;) of we already discussed how we all liked those tacos :D

Mike & I can't figure out how you can handle those Jack Tacos!!!!!!! Lisa, I didn't eat anything when we went to Jack in the sack. I had a strawberry malt. Now I find out Ken had a gift card to a great restaurant!

It was fun on the shuttle getting to know everyone a little bit more. Thanks all for the good time!

Diane

The same way millions do each year Diane. Last year, over 400 million tacos were sold according to their website!

My dad was a naval architect and we moved around a lot- will never forget my unbelievable two years in the Seattle area (Mercer Island). Right up there in the top ten- Jack in the Box tacos :). They are a food group unto themselves..... Love!

Love the pictures Lisa. Of course you realize the next 34 days is going to go by so slow for me. I can't wait to get to Alaska to see the beauty in person.

Glen, trust me those 34 days will be here before you know it :)

Mike & I can't figure out how you can handle those Jack Tacos!!!!!!! Lisa, I didn't eat anything when we went to Jack in the sack. I had a strawberry malt. Now I find out Ken had a gift card to a great restaurant!

It was fun on the shuttle getting to know everyone a little bit more. Thanks all for the good time!

Diane

I think the trick to acquiring the taste to Jack in the Box Tacos is to first try them after have several tomato juice and beers ;)

I do agree we had a great time talking and getting to know everyone better on the ride to Seattle, it was actually a fun way to end the cruise, kind of a final CC Meet and Greet :D

The same way millions do each year Diane. Last year, over 400 million tacos were sold according to their website!

My dad was a naval architect and we moved around a lot- will never forget my unbelievable two years in the Seattle area (Mercer Island). Right up there in the top ten- Jack in the Box tacos :). They are a food group unto themselves..... Love!

We are lucky we have Jack here in Vegas too and while I do not eat them often I love them, many years ago when I worked in the car biz the whole finanace department would make a run for Jack at least once a week and order bags of tacos :D Best lunch there was!

I think the trick to acquiring the taste to Jack in the Box Tacos is to first try them after have several tomato juice and beers ;)

I do agree we had a great time talking and getting to know everyone better on the ride to Seattle, it was actually a fun way to end the cruise, kind of a final CC Meet and Greet :D

Do they really use meat in their tacos, yuck, can't stand Jack in the Box tacos. :eek: Now the fish tacos at Anthony's were wonderful.:D

Archived