Star Princess Vista D736

Woobstr112G

Just booked another R/T to Hawaii outa Los Angeles. Tried to find some pictures (including balcony) of Vista D736 on the Star. We sailed on the Sapphire this past March and I was wondering of the balconies, even though the ships are different sizes, are somewhat the same size? Tried to find some pictures here and on Flickr but no luck. Thanks in advance for any replies/help.....:):):)

Bob

We were in D737 and I'm guessing that D736 would be the same layout. By comparison, the balcony is somewhat larger than the aft Vista's on Caribe deck and the cabin is somewhat smaller. I've attached a picture which shows about half of the balcony, and not pictured is the teak table with 4 chairs.

IMG_0425.jpg.9774d111c4488b43a67e76ac3e79bb56.jpg

Just booked another R/T to Hawaii outa Los Angeles. Tried to find some pictures (including balcony) of Vista D736 on the Star. We sailed on the Sapphire this past March and I was wondering of the balconies, even though the ships are different sizes, are somewhat the same size? Tried to find some pictures here and on Flickr but no luck. Thanks in advance for any replies/help.....:):):)

Bob

We were In D736 on the Golden and I have posted pics before. Great cabin. Nice deep balcony 2 teak loungers with side tables and a round teak table with 4 chairs

I will try to attach pics. Golden same as Star 2 sets do sliding glass doors, one set obstructed by a beam which didn't affect our enjoyment at all. He beam blocks the set of doors in the living room area, but the sliders in bedroom portin are Unobstructed.

image.jpg.d2d758d269d1129a9e7a3f1fcb4747db.jpg

We were In D736 on the Golden and I have posted pics before. Great cabin. Nice deep balcony 2 teak loungers with side tables and a round teak table with 4 chairs

I will try to attach pics. Golden same as Star

D736/ s s s s

image.jpg.b9e6a5b2fe4bfd1e7c7ab556be6d37a6.jpg

Archived