What are your favorite sandals??

Another vote for comfort. Out and about on shore excursions and the like - Keens. Getting a little more dressed up - Clarks. Formal night - anything with a heel no more than 1" any usually silver. And no way, no how anything with a thong!

http://www.amazon.com/Naturalizer-Womens-Cooper-Slingback-Sandal/dp/B000RL2UWI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370224884&sr=8-1&keywords=naturalizer+cooper

Bought these for my last cruise. They are very comfy as most Naturalizers are. But I also thought they were cute. And because of the ankle strap they stay on so you can walk in them without worrying about them flopping around.

I wear all different kinds........I have these in blue and black.....

I wear them alot......they are Coral Bay, a brand they sell at Beall's........

083-5999-1409-97-yyy?$thumbnail$

http://www.amazon.com/Naturalizer-Womens-Cooper-Slingback-Sandal/dp/B000RL2UWI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370224884&sr=8-1&keywords=naturalizer+cooper

Bought these for my last cruise. They are very comfy as most Naturalizers are. But I also thought they were cute. And because of the ankle strap they stay on so you can walk in them without worrying about them flopping around.

I just bought these in navy blue and I really like them!

I also have a some Italian Shoemakers, which I love:)..don't have

any pictures......and I wear Clark's sandals too. Actually I have

a pair on order right now:)...they are red and should be here this

week.

I would have to go look in my closet to see them all. I wear sandals

for ALOT of the year....usually very casual ones.

Used to be Merrell and Clarks and assorted brands for dress. Now, unless have to be dressy, I wear Keen almost exclusively. For trips and walking, Keen Whisper with the back strap; for running around flip-flop type casual, Bali. Both can get wet with no problem.

At my age and with my feet issues, its all about comfort. My sandal of choice are Teva's Mush. Not the tall ones, the flat, flip flop ones with all the straps. I have a dozen in all colors. They work for every thing I wear. Never found a shoe I could wear all the time every day until I found these. All of your shoes are pretty and probably fine for young feet. I wish I could wear them.

I just bought these Sseko's before my cruise and I love them. I was able to pack only a couple pairs of shoes because these are so versatile that I could wear them with almost anything. I have several different color straps and they can be tied an infinite number of ways. They are very comfortable too. Love them!

sseko_sandals_tied.jpg

Lois, I love the style of the sandals you wear. Wish I could wear backless but....

For my next cruise I have these for walking around, getting wet, being comfortable. If they are comfy as my first pair of Keens, I'll even do the HAL 5K for cancer research in them.

51WD0o5-lkL.jpg

Dinners, other than formal or for walking around on the ship. These are Clarks Tiffany:

482441?$ibm_large$

Formal nights, especially with an elegant navy gown. These are Go GO Dance.

318GxTJyfUL.jpg

I have a pair of closed Crocs, narrower than the normal clown shoes, that are great as slippers and airplane traveling. I think there is room for another pair of casual leather walking sandals in the suitcase too!

I have a pair of brown leather Tevas that I've worn nearly every warm day since 2008. They are still in pretty good condition--there are permanent footprints on the insole and the tread is going--but I still wear them a lot. I also just got a pair of taos Trophys in pewter that are quickly becoming a favorite pair. And much cuter than the Tevas.

Mag - Those are the style Keen (Whisper) that I use instead of sneakers for travel and walking around all day. Have them in three colors with backstrap and three slide styles. I found them wonderful and hope you do! Didn't know what other style Keen you had had.

Lois, I love the style of the sandals you wear. Wish I could wear backless but....

For my next cruise I have these for walking around, getting wet, being comfortable. If they are comfy as my first pair of Keens, I'll even do the HAL 5K for cancer research in them.

51WD0o5-lkL.jpg

Dinners, other than formal or for walking around on the ship. These are Clarks Tiffany:

482441?$ibm_large$

Formal nights, especially with an elegant navy gown. These are Go GO Dance.

318GxTJyfUL.jpg

I have a pair of closed Crocs, narrower than the normal clown shoes, that are great as slippers and airplane traveling. I think there is room for another pair of casual leather walking sandals in the suitcase too!

Those are very pretty......and thank you:)

I love a slide........

Oh, I wore these to work today....they have a backstrap;) and they are Clark's~they are in the Indigo collection.

a221135_012.102?$uslarge$

Archived