What are your favorite sandals??

I just bought these Sseko's before my cruise and I love them. I was able to pack only a couple pairs of shoes because these are so versatile that I could wear them with almost anything. I have several different color straps and they can be tied an infinite number of ways. They are very comfortable too. Love them!

sseko_sandals_tied.jpg

I love these! I need to get a pair lol. Do they run true to size?

For those of you who wear the Keen shoes, do they have any arch support and how cushiony are they?

I think they have good arch support but, then, I don't have any problems with high arches or something like that. The ones I wear (sandals - Whisper and Bali) have a molded sole so not cushiony but they are supportive and comfortable to me. I have one pair of brown leather flats that have an insole and it's not even real cushiony. They aren't favorites like the sandals; just wear them when I need dark brown flats. The sandals, I'll wear as often as possible.

Suggest if you're interested you order from Zappo's. Not only is it free shipping each way but they'll let you try a different size if necessary and then you send back the pair that doesn't fit (or both pair if you can't find a fit.) Whoever runs Zappos could give the government some lessons in efficiency and service!!! LOL And, you can read lots of reviews about styles your considering that will help you figure out if you want to try it or not.

I think they have good arch support but, then, I don't have any problems with high arches or something like that. The ones I wear (sandals - Whisper and Bali) have a molded sole so not cushiony but they are supportive and comfortable to me. I have one pair of brown leather flats that have an insole and it's not even real cushiony. They aren't favorites like the sandals; just wear them when I need dark brown flats. The sandals, I'll wear as often as possible.

Suggest if you're interested you order from Zappo's. Not only is it free shipping each way but they'll let you try a different size if necessary and then you send back the pair that doesn't fit (or both pair if you can't find a fit.) Whoever runs Zappos could give the government some lessons in efficiency and service!!! LOL And, you can read lots of reviews about styles your considering that will help you figure out if you want to try it or not.

Thanks for the info on Keens. I had never heard of them before this forum. I do love those online sites that offer free shipping both ways especially for shoes. You just never know until you try them on!

These are my favorite sandals in the world. By Softspot, and since I had knee surgery last year I have to be careful about what I wear. I LOVE there, have them in the tan and black and wear them all the time.

157119-325x500.jpg

These are my favorite sandals in the world. By Softspot, and since I had knee surgery last year I have to be careful about what I wear. I LOVE there, have them in the tan and black and wear them all the time.

157119-325x500.jpg

Oh I like those! I see the ortho in a week and won't be surprised if knee surgery is in my future. As long as I'm all healed up by December ....

Oh I like those! I see the ortho in a week and won't be surprised if knee surgery is in my future. As long as I'm all healed up by December ....

Hope it goes well, and that you are all healed up in time!

One of the advantages to having had a knee replacement was being ordered by my surgeon to get all new shoes. I was heart-broken, really! :D

Oh, I won't need a replacement - at least not yet. Four months ago my big (80 pound) golden retriever slammed into the outside of my knee. It made a "pop" and hurt like ##%^%}#^^!!!! For two months it got better, and then for two months it got worse. Time to find out what he actually did to me. Good thing he's cute and the sweetest dog on the planet!

I couldn't even get mad at him - I had called him to me and he came at a dead run!

157119-325x500.jpg

These are very cute:)

These are super cute! Where did you get them?

Hi, I got them on QVC....when I just checked again, looks like they

are sold out. You might try Zappo's and see if they carry them.

Softspots......:)

I still love Birks, too -the best for all around comfort

Ironically, I think they are some of the most UNcomfortable shoes out

there.....

Glad we women have so many choices:D

Thanks for the info on Keens. I had never heard of them before this forum. I do love those online sites that offer free shipping both ways especially for shoes. You just never know until you try them on!

Scrapnana...........I totally forgot to tell you that with Keens, I wear three different sizes. My normal shoe size is is 8.5 or 9.0. Keen Bali, I take an 8.5, Whisper slide a 9.0 and Whisper with back strap, a 9.5. I think the more enclosed one just needed more room and learned that reading through reviews so ordered a half-size up. So, worthwhile to read through reviews although with Zappo's you can trade at no charge. Hope you find something you love!

Scrapnana...........I totally forgot to tell you that with Keens, I wear three different sizes. My normal shoe size is is 8.5 or 9.0. Keen Bali, I take an 8.5, Whisper slide a 9.0 and Whisper with back strap, a 9.5. I think the more enclosed one just needed more room and learned that reading through reviews so ordered a half-size up. So, worthwhile to read through reviews although with Zappo's you can trade at no charge. Hope you find something you love!

Thanks for the info. When I order I will get a couple of different sizes.

Oh, I wore these to work today....they have a backstrap;) and they are Clark's~they are in the Indigo collection.

a221135_012.102?$uslarge$

Oh, I like those. I didn't realize Clarks made anything that looked somewhat dressy - I always see their shoes that look more like the walking sandals.

Oh, I like those. I didn't realize Clarks made anything that looked somewhat dressy - I always see their shoes that look more like the walking sandals.

Clark's has definitely modernizied themselves.....they do have

lots of walking sandals but there are many more choices now:)

Click on this link....they have some very cute shoes that definitely

can be dressed up... this is a link to the website.....you can find

lots of shoes too....some dressy, some casual, etc.....

http://www.clarksusa.com/eng/categories/womens/summer-dress

And here is another example.....

31_26064067_2.jpg?Lo0P=b6baf1d028ef2386764e64fc4d3f39124768

this is a bit more traditional with the slingback and heel but it is

is very pretty:)

31_26064475_2.jpg?Lo0P=18d5c2e53bf94f42843d0c9b8e2426764858This is Clarks's version of

a semi-gladiator:)

and one more example.......

31_26065207_2.jpg?Lo0P=edbf666c1d3e11915fa78bcd92974bb83647

So they have way more styles than their original walking sandals.....

I was trying to put icons next to some of the previous posts:):D:)

I don't know what happened to them:eek:

But anyway...yes, Clark's has a lot of modern styles.:D

Archived