help with cabin selection, please

ediemarie

hello - have made a spur of the moment decision to go to Bermuda! also going to splurge on the concierge level cabin.

I sure i'll have more questions later on but for now anyone have any recommendations for a cabin?

thank you advance for your help - edie

hello - have made a spur of the moment decision to go to Bermuda! also going to splurge on the concierge level cabin.

I sure i'll have more questions later on but for now anyone have any recommendations for a cabin?

What ship?

well I guess that would certainly help, sorry

Summit

Look at a deck plan and choose one of the cabins on the aft (back of the ship). They are the absolute best. (IMHO) Better yet is the FV aft corners, not cc but the best on the ship. I'd stay away from deck 9 under the bar. I just booked CC 6143 (on a different cruise) as the aft cabins are not available and that one is supposed to very nice. No matter what you will have a great cruise.

Look at a deck plan and choose one of the cabins on the aft (back of the ship). They are the absolute best. (IMHO) Better yet is the FV aft corners, not cc but the best on the ship. I'd stay away from deck 9 under the bar. I just booked CC 6143 (on a different cruise) as the aft cabins are not available and that one is supposed to very nice. No matter what you will have a great cruise.

Could I add to the mix cabins

Enjoy sorting all the selection all CC will advise ;)

Could I add to the mix cabins

Enjoy sorting all the selection all CC will advise ;)

I know ! love this site for helping to plan. haven't tried a cruise before where you are docked at one port for a number of days. everything I've read tells me that Bermuda is just gorgeous. really looking forward to it. we cruised on carnival last year, not our choice it was a friends b.day celebration.

our first cruise was on celebrity and then several on Holland followed up by the above mentioned carnival. just as celebrity is not for everyone, carnival was not our cup of tea, so to speak.

haven't ever bought a drink package before but we're considering the premium package for this. anyone have any thoughts?

also I've checked the celebrity site for an evening/night excursion. found the sunset cocktail sail which sounds like it might be fun. anyone have any experience with booking something at night through any of the booths on dock?

thanks for your help and as I mentioned i'm sure i'll be coming up with some other questions.

thanks again - e

I know ! love this site for helping to plan. haven't tried a cruise before where you are docked at one port for a number of days. everything I've read tells me that Bermuda is just gorgeous. really looking forward to it. we cruised on carnival last year, not our choice it was a friends b.day celebration.

our first cruise was on celebrity and then several on Holland followed up by the above mentioned carnival. just as celebrity is not for everyone, carnival was not our cup of tea, so to speak.

haven't ever bought a drink package before but we're considering the premium package for this. anyone have any thoughts?

also I've checked the celebrity site for an evening/night excursion. found the sunset cocktail sail which sounds like it might be fun. anyone have any experience with booking something at night through any of the booths on dock? - Look at the Roll Call for this cruise and there may be people on CC doing something for CC members

thanks for your help and as I mentioned i'm sure i'll be coming up with some other questions. Feel Free - You are amongst friends

thanks again - e

Enjoy!

Hi, which week are you sailing?:)

As for cabin suggestions...depends on what category you prefer. Some

of the ones listed are very high end~ 6147 and 6148 are the Penthouse

Suites.

Check the Bermuda forum for activites/information. There are some really

good folks over there too with a alot of helpful pointers.

Go to the Celebrity website, Plan A Cruise section, click on the Ships link and then click on the Summit link. You can look at each deck and the location of the cabin(s) you are thinking about. Another place to look is

For us, we choose a deck/cabin that has other cabins above and below.

We had a Celebrity Suite on the 9th deck on the Connie one time (the Connie is much like the Summit) that was right below the Winjammer Cafe. We could hear food carts scraping at various times and thought it was distracting.

We also don't like being under the pool deck on any ship.

Whatever you pick, however, we know you will have a wonderful cruise.

Happy Cruising to All

Kruz Guys :D

Archived