Everything quantum!!!!!!

I, personally, love all the ship specific specialty restaurants (i.e. "Chops", "Giovannis", "Samba Grill") and would truly like to see them do MORE ship defined restaurants and NOT focus on shore-based chain restaurants... I can do those anytime at home. I like going to and enjoying the options that I can't do at home... makes it a more special cruise experience.

HOWEVER...

I LOVED...LOVED...LOVED having Starbucks at my beck and call and frequented them often. And of course, with that Royal special touch, the Starbucks staff knew our names and our orders and often saw us coming and already had our order started... thank you Royal! I do hope they keep Starbucks.

Now on to other speculations.... purely speculations...

I recall last year that the host of Rita's Cantina on the Allure and the host at the Seafood Shack on the Oasis were informing their guests over about a 3 week period that those venues would soon be replaced with a "Margaritaville". CC Pax came back and reported this to the boards. At least a half dozen pax confirmed that they, too, were told about it on their particular sailings. THEN...nothing, it stopped. No more announcements, no more information. The informative lips of the crew clammed up cold. My speculation... again just speculation... is that RCCL had signed an agreement with Margaritaville to add them to their line and that the crew on the Allure and Oasis jumped the gun with the announcements. I won't be shocked if we hear that Margaritaville will be premiering on the Quantum and then be added to the Oasis class ships next.

From just reading the words " margaritaville" I have the damn song stuck in my head.

I really hope they stay away from chains like this. As other have said I want something I can't get on land. I would rather have places of well known chefs then well known places

I hope they don't place another Johnny Rocket's on the Quantum. They need to come up with something different will a different menu (chicken wings, etc.).

I agree. How hard is it to come up with a pub grub type menu.

Just found this thread! DH & I are planning on sailing on the Quantum in March 2014 with my inlaws and I just love reading all about her! Thanks for all the info!

Isn't the first sailing in Nov of 2014? Do you mean March 2015? Lol

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Royal Caribbean Quantum of the Seas godmother Kristen Chenoweth performed on Monday night at the Sydney Opera House for Royal Caribbean and guests.

''It was a dream come true to perform the special material that I created just for my Australian tour last night at Sydney's Opera House and it was a thrill to have special guests of Royal Caribbean in the audience," Chenoweth said.

Chenoweth recently co-hosted the grand reveal of Quantum of the Seas in New York and has become associated with Royal Caribbean's newest cruise ship.

"I am so excited to be godmother of Quantum of the Seas and hope to see lots of my Aussie fans on board when she launches in the US next year," Chenoweth said.

Isn't the first sailing in Nov of 2014? Do you mean March 2015? Lol

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

LOL! Yes 2015....wishful thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

From just reading the words " margaritaville" I have the damn song stuck in my head.

I really hope they stay away from chains like this. As other have said I want something I can't get on land. I would rather have places of well known chefs then well known places

I agree, we can always find a chain restaurant to go to. Nothing special about them.