Last Day in Hawaii question

beeandkmon

There is luggage storage at the pier it's 4 to $5 a bag an has to be picked up I believe by 4 or 5pm which wont be a problem for you.

There is plenty to see with in waling distance of the pier, palace, statues to name a few and also Chinatown is not far, you could walk it one way and cab it the other.

The pier is located in the financial area so it will be super quiet for walking leisurely and there are a lot of beautiful buildings in the area as well.

Now for the airport you could go earlier than you want as it's quite a nice airport and not as busy as you'd think, they also have an outdoor hidden gem, large outdoor Asian garden with bridges water, fish etc and lots of seating including a couple gazebo's.Not many people know about this garden area in fact we missed it on our first trip. And they have some nice shops to pass some time away.

Y'll also need to allow some extra time as y'll have to clear agricultural inspection which is separate from security checkin.

Believe that there are usually excursions that take you (and luggage) and will drop you at the airport. Only criteria is that you flight is after 3:30, so you are well outside that. Usually some sort of circle island tour.

Or other suggestion would be to rent a car.

I like the Iolani Palace which is a nice walk from the pier and then a nice lunch.

If you are a beach person I would grab a taxi to the Outrigger Waikiki, check my bag with the bell desk, rent a couple beach chairs in front of the hotel and enjoy a last beautiful beach day. You can get take out from Duke's or eat in the restaurant/bar area. After 7 days I would probably be a bit tired of tours and want a beautiful beach day. JMO Cherie

Archived