In the cabin...

LONES

I hope this isn't too dumb of a question.... we're going on our first cruise in about a month. Are all of the doors and walls in the cabin magnetic? I have some magnet hooks, and was wondering if they would work to hang things up on the back of the doors and/or walls.

Thanks!

I believe this differs by cruise line, and sometimes by class of ship within that line. For instence, we recently sailed Celebrity Infinity (M class) and the cabin door was metal and magnets would stick, but the walls were not. Then we sailed Silhouette (same line but S class) and the walls had enough metal that the souvenir magnets stuck well. Best to ask this on the board here for the cruise line you are sailing. EM

Paul, this must vary by cruise line because the line I sail on we are able to use magnets on some of the walls which is what we do.

Keith

Keith,

That is what I am saying. You can place a magent on the wall to hold papers or what ever. However, you cannot affix a metal object to the wall.

I hope this isn't too dumb of a question.... we're going on our first cruise in about a month. Are all of the doors and walls in the cabin magnetic? I have some magnet hooks, and was wondering if they would work to hang things up on the back of the doors and/or walls.

Thanks!

We use 3M Command hooks. Perfect for hanging things and they come off without leaving any type of residue.

Archived