Crew on riviera

loubylou

Captain Manzi is gracious, but perhaps not as social as some of the other captains. Leslie Jon is one of O's top cruise directors, and makes every cruise enjoyable.

Who will be your General Manager?

captain manzi is gracious, but perhaps not as social as some of the other captains. Leslie jon is one of o's top cruise directors, and makes every cruise enjoyable.

Who will be your general manager?

our cruise general manager is thierry tholon, hope he is as good as the other two.

Michael

our cruise general manager is thierry tholon, hope he is as good as the other two.

Michael

Maybe even better, our favorite GM. And, one hopes your Social Hostess will be Natalie; she's even more special.

You have an ideal top management group; perhaps the only person who could make it better is Captain Dimitris Flokos. Both Captain Manzi and Captain Flokos have been with Oceania since the very beginning.

Maybe even better, our favorite GM. And, one hopes your Social Hostess will be Natalie; she's even more special.

You have an ideal top management group; perhaps the only person who could make it better is Captain Dimitris Flokos. Both Captain Manzi and Captain Flokos have been with Oceania since the very beginning.

Thank you very much for your help this is our first cruise with Oceania can not wait.

Michael.

Thank you very much for your help this is our first cruise with Oceania can not wait.

Michael.

We fondly remember our first cruise with Oceania; it was in 2006, on the Regatta, with Captain Flokos (maybe why we like him so much ;)). I remember hearing about folks who had sailed Oceania 7 or 8 times by then; I remember thinking, "How did they sail so much? Can we ever do that?" Now, in about two weeks we'll be taking our 12th Oceania cruise -- and we've met folks who have 31 and 43 cruises with O! I still say, "How did they do that? Can we ever do it?"

Oceania gets into your blood, and the folks you meet -- guests and crew -- become like family. Enjoy!

We have only 5 "O" cruise's now, going on the next this August. Don't know about the Captain, but we've never had a bad one and I really don't have a need to see them--they just need to do what they do. However we have had a not so good cruise director, but Leslie Jon is really, really good. Have a great cruise.

Rick

Hi!

This Sept. we will sail on our 16th Oceania cruise. We do feel like family! You will love sailing on the Riviera. It is a beautiful ship! The specialty restaurants are fantastic!

Your GM, Thierry, your Captain, Manzi and Leslie John, your Cruise Director are excellent. I also hope Natalie, the Social Hostess will be aboard. She is so sweet and funny. Also try to attend the production shows. We have been on Riviera twice and we loved these shows.

Which itinerary are you sailing, Loubylou?

Rhea

We have only 5 "O" cruise's now, going on the next this August. Don't know about the Captain, but we've never had a bad one and I really don't have a need to see them--they just need to do what they do. However we have had a not so good cruise director, but Leslie Jon is really, really good. Have a great cruise.

Rick

Had dinner with Leslie in Westlake, CA about 10 days ago and he was looking forward to getting back HOME on the Riviera..you will love him..he is the BEST!!!

Jancruz1

Hi!

This Sept. we will sail on our 16th Oceania cruise. We do feel like family! You will love sailing on the Riviera. It is a beautiful ship! The specialty restaurants are fantastic!

Your GM, Thierry, your Captain, Manzi and Leslie John, your Cruise Director are excellent. I also hope Natalie, the Social Hostess will be aboard. She is so sweet and funny. Also try to attend the production shows. We have been on Riviera twice and we loved these shows.

Which itinerary are you sailing, Loubylou?

Rhea

Hello Rhea,

We are on a cruise fron Athens to Istanbul August 6 2013, This will be our third cruise we wish we had started sooner, We have seen a lot of the world but buy flying.

Michael.

How can I find out who the Captain and CD will be for our upcoming cruise please

We only found out when we had paid in full Oceania then mailed us information with all these details, Hope this helps I think it is nice to know the Crew before you sail.

Michael.

How can I find out who the Captain and CD will be for our upcoming cruise please

Oceania sends out a beautiful customized brochure at around about the time of Final Payment. YOUR CABIN will be highlighted in the deck plans, and it is VERY IMPRESSIVE.

On the very first page of that brochure, along with a letter of welcome from Mr. Kamlani, is a complete listing of the Senior Officers who will be sailing with you.

103715.jpg

We fondly remember our first cruise with Oceania; it was in 2006, on the Regatta, with Captain Flokos (maybe why we like him so much ;)). I remember hearing about folks who had sailed Oceania 7 or 8 times by then; I remember thinking, "How did they sail so much? Can we ever do that?" Now, in about two weeks we'll be taking our 12th Oceania cruise -- and we've met folks who have 31 and 43 cruises with O! I still say, "How did they do that? Can we ever do it?"

Oceania gets into your blood, and the folks you meet -- guests and crew -- become like family. Enjoy!

Ain't that the truth

What She said X2! :D

Two of the very best!

...I am wondering if either of you are aware of where the current assignment might be for GM Dominique ??? Thanks for any help you may be able to give me....Rob

Don, perhaps you have my answer as to the where abouts of the relative young French GM Dominique. We had him aboard Marina and he was headed to Riviera. He really was outstanding with the crew and passengers. He spent a lot of his Oceania training as a dining room Mgr. and then Food&Beverage Mgr. under Carlo Guinetti, whom I personally hold in very high regard...First met Carlo on Regent Mariner when it needed his touch. Thanks Don for any help finding Dominique. Rob

Am I the only person who really does not mind who the crew are.

As long as the Captain can drive the boat to the right place we just get on with things.

I have no life !

Brian

No your not alone.

We don't cruise to socialize with the Captain and he need not be around to schmooze us. Just keep the ship safe is all we ask of him.

Archived