Great cruiseship program on now!

Channel 113 DEST. DESTINATION AMERICA CHANNEL. Comcast East coast.

Now showing a great program: Extreme Cruise ship. To be followd by more cruise ship programs.

Travel channel is showing 2 shows on Monday morning 7/8/2013. I believe one is on Mariner and one is on Navigator. I set the DVR.

The "Ultimate Cruise Ship" was broadcast on Destination America last night and I've probably watched it three times since we booked the Indy (sister of Freedom) back in April. :) I'll check our cable guide for the Travel Channel next week for Mariner and Navigator.

The "Ultimate Cruise Ship" was broadcast on Destination America last night and I've probably watched it three times since we booked the Indy (sister of Freedom) back in April. :) I'll check our cable guide for the Travel Channel next week for Mariner and Navigator.

Yes, I DVR'd both the Oasis ones recently shown on Destination America and they are still showing them every week at least once. One is on the building of the Oasis and the other is on Disembark/Embark day. I have seen the latter like 3 times now myself. :)

Travel channel is showing 2 shows on Monday morning 7/8/2013. I believe one is on Mariner and one is on Navigator. I set the DVR.

Thanks for the info! We were on the Navigator for the cruise when they were filming back in 2009. We did not have the Travel Channel at that time and have never seen the episode! Yea!!

I am happy to see some of the old shows. I lost all my saved cruise shows when the DVR had to be replaced. I only have the Oasis Show and building FOS on my new DVR (I watch them when I can't sleep)

I am slowly rerecording many of them - I never see the old Samantha Brown ones - Her first cruise - the Med on Brilliance, RCCL Freedom of Seas - Western - great blooper where her sea pass picture has a different shirt that she is wearing, and a Carnival cruise with her mom and friends.

The 2 being shown on Monday were part of a "Why Not" series in 2009. The Mainer is about the Mexican riviera , there is a med cruise with three friends from Atlanta and the Caribbean follows the Litchfield family from Virginia. Vanessa Litchfiled was one of my daughter's kindergarten teachers (my DD is about to start her Sr. year of HS this fall).

The was also an Alaska show (Radiance?) and South America (Adventure?)

Just watched these shows on the DVR.

Notice how they pretty much got to do all their activities and excursions by themselves? I'm sure that was due to the filming.

However, they did show several crowd shots throughout the ship showing some fairly large crowds in certain areas of the ship.

I thought they were very good.

I'm watching this too. What a gorgeous ship!

He he. I've watched it so many times, my husband refuses to put it on again. Lol. Oh well guess I can get my album out...

Thinking about rebooking this month! Ever been on DC? Its better than even the special makes it look!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Yes, I DVR'd both the Oasis ones recently shown on Destination America and they are still showing them every week at least once. One is on the building of the Oasis and the other is on Disembark/Embark day. I have seen the latter like 3 times now myself. :)

cant wait to watch! love Oasis amazing ship,

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived