Three very important questions I need answered immediately

drfun48

I can't decide which is funnier. The OP's post or post #21 where they actually believe the OP is serious!

Either way, hilarious and thanks for the laughs! :D:eek::D

Where can i get some kids before the 26th lol

Love this thread

If you pay for my cruise I'll be your kid. :D

I'll be happy to be up as early as you want to hold your chaise lounge for you! :p

how bout buying 8 of these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Urinary-leg-bag-Catheter-capacity-750ml-25oz-/280632660885?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4157029395#ht_657wt_1255

Do you think security would be brave enough to check :eek:

As to pool loungers surely the answer is to sleep outside on them ?

And with the drinks cards you could surely use the above items and tubes like a straw and drinks bottle and could take your own.

Alternatively why not make some pruno (prison wine you only need a sock, some fruit and some mouldy bread)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruno

:p

Chelseauk I have tears running down my face, I might even try the Pruno, even with my dricks package, it sounds fun :p

These are directed to all those who have gotten the most pleasure for themselves out of their cruise. I hope they can help me maximize my experience.

Regarding chair hogging,how early does one have to get up to secure prime location loungers,poolside,in a sun shaded area near the music,and in one of those comfy loungers in the thallasotherapy pool area ? There are eight in my party. Will I have to get up at six or seven am with twenty-four old paperbacks to place on the chairs to reserve them? Will I have to bring that many with me,or can I lift them from the library ?

I want to smuggle some vodka,gin and rum into my stateroom. Since you are allowed to bring cases of water aboard, how many of the 24 bottles do you think I can get away with refilling with alcohol. I was thinking about maybe six. I know it's like Russian Roulette in case I am checked,but if I shrink wrap the case in clear plastic,do you think they will bother to check ?

As I said before there are eight of us in our group and we are chipping in to by one premium drink package. How many minutes must one wait before reusing the card at a different bars to get second ,third,fourth,etc drinks without getting caught ?

These questions have been troubling me and since I sail in a few days I don't want them to ruin my 4th of July Celebrations.

My religion prohibits me from eating hogs. All I can say is that all varieties, including those who sit in loungers and chairs are unclean and usually have their mouth full of food items such as apples. Once they get fat, they get slaughtered.

Sorry, but if I share my secret to successful smuggling, it will no longer be a secret and therefore might not work as in the past.

Common courtesy dictates that if you share your card with one you must share will all. Therefore, once you give your card to another you must provide drinks to all of your fellow cruisers. Sorry, I don't make the rules. They is what they is.

Hope that I've been helpful and have modest success on your cruise.

These are directed to all those who have gotten the most pleasure for themselves out of their cruise. I hope they can help me maximize my experience.

Regarding chair hogging,how early does one have to get up to secure prime location loungers,poolside,in a sun shaded area near the music,and in one of those comfy loungers in the thallasotherapy pool area ? There are eight in my party. Will I have to get up at six or seven am with twenty-four old paperbacks to place on the chairs to reserve them? Will I have to bring that many with me,or can I lift them from the library ?

I want to smuggle some vodka,gin and rum into my stateroom. Since you are allowed to bring cases of water aboard, how many of the 24 bottles do you think I can get away with refilling with alcohol. I was thinking about maybe six. I know it's like Russian Roulette in case I am checked,but if I shrink wrap the case in clear plastic,do you think they will bother to check ?

As I said before there are eight of us in our group and we are chipping in to by one premium drink package. How many minutes must one wait before reusing the card at a different bars to get second ,third,fourth,etc drinks without getting caught ?

These questions have been troubling me and since I sail in a few days I don't want them to ruin my 4th of July Celebrations.

Responses to your thought-provoking questions:

(1) I recommend stacking all eight loungers on top of each other then (with pillow and blankie in hand), sleep on the top one. Think Princess (or Prince) and the Pea;

(2) Why not, instead, smuggle people onboard who, in turn, smuggle the booze, you'll have a better chance at not getting caught, and

(3) I would think in terms of "seconds" instead of "minutes." I think the custom is to give it at least 2 seconds before staggering up to the bar and slurring all your words!!!

(Only kidding, of course!) :D

Where can i get some kids before the 26th
There is usually a bulletin board area set up near guest relations where people who wish to organize various types of get-togethers on the ship post messages.

Passengers who are bringing along children for rent should post the information there, including hourly charges for reserving lounge chairs by the pool, both sun and shade prices, as well as prices for reserving theatre seats.

Expect to pay a little more when you are hiring children to reserve seats for you in the center orchestra section than for seats on the sides, or up in the balcony.

You should be able to negotiate a discount if you hire a group of 3 or more children, but know that you are expected to provide them with beverages and snacks when you rent them for more than 2 hours at a time.

You forgot the most important question:

When it is formal night can you wear a nice pair of cut-off jeans with a tee shirt that says "I'm With Stupid!" or "Who Farted"?

Don't be silly - it's a formal night.

Its "one is with stupid" and "May I inquire as to who has farted"

This is FABULOUS! Now I can make money from bringing my kids too?!! WOW! :D:D

If you bring you kids,please make sure they dont wake me up while i am sleeping in Cafe Bacio or annoy me while I spend the afternoon playing cards there on a sea day. Thanks

Archived