Oasis of the Seas Pull out Couch...comfy?

We just booked the Oasis for 3/22/14. There will be 3 in the cabin and the 3rd bed is a pull out couch much to my daughter's disappointment with not having the bunk bed that comes out of the ceiling....pull out couch.....how boring!!! :p

I am wondering how comfortable the pull out couch is?

We have had this on other cruise lines and the bed/mattress wasn't very comfortable and somewhat lopsided (folded out to a futon type mattress on the floor. Our daughter ended up in our bed for most of the cruise.

thanks

We just booked the Oasis for 3/22/14. There will be 3 in the cabin and the 3rd bed is a pull out couch much to my daughter's disappointment with not having the bunk bed that comes out of the ceiling....pull out couch.....how boring!!! :p

I am wondering how comfortable the pull out couch is?

We have had this on other cruise lines and the bed/mattress wasn't very comfortable and somewhat lopsided (folded out to a futon type mattress on the floor. Our daughter ended up in our bed for most of the cruise.

thanks

If it is a regular balcony cabin, it will be fine.

If it isn't comfy ask your cabin steward for a mattress topper...hopefully that will help.

If the sofa sleeper wasn't comfy in our RFS...no reason to think it will be anywhere else

Thanks for the reply but I'm confused. What does a regular balcony cabin have to do with the pull out couch being comfortable?

Pretty sure that this has to do with the fact that if it is a regular balcony cabin it will have a pullout couch whereas some of the accessible cabins have the dreaded chair bed pullout.

Archived