How I was trying to cruise on MSC. A REAL story step by step in pictures & video.

cruisetrail

Another question - there will be three questions so far.

1. Divina excursions? Impressions?

2. Divina spa? Impressions?

3. How well do MDR dining time and show time match? Looking at real sutuation, what did you prefer: early seating or late seating?

Thank you.

This is personal information we will not answer.

This OP likes wrap around promenade decks as many do, others do not, there is no right or wrong, better or worse, just opinions!

Fully agree.

The only issue is the OP posts their opinions as facts, e.g. 'having laundries is better.'

While the OP may prefer it, many also prefer it without - laundry rage! - so it's again opinion.

It'd be great if the OP found a line that suited them, but they should acknowledge that's what suits them, not that it is factually the best.

I see one episode on the Nieuw Amsterdam since she was built in 2010 and zero for the Eurodam since she was built in 2008.

Please stop posting this noro garbage in this thread.

One more question about spa experience. Did you try? How was it?

thank you.

I'm gonna repeat myself: if the ship doesn't stop at a US port, the CDC never gets a report. So, these CDC reports are not representing any factual comparison of cruise ships.

I'd also add that out of ALL the thousands of cruises that stopped at a US port in 2013, only thirteen made the CDC list. Frankly, you've got a better shot at picking up a GI illness at your local grocers.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums eemobile app

Options may not be desirable for a number of reasons. Some options may encourage other unappealing activity. And necessarily, giving one option means something else had to be given up.

It's clearly not true that generally the more options the better. Imagine if a Signature class ship had 30 different eateries onboard. A foodie might think it's great - "more options." A non-foodie wouldn't. "There's nothing to do except eat."

It's readily obvious that it can only be an opinion that more options is better than not.

Hi Everyone,

As this thread is over 9 months old, and frequently becomes argumentative and off-topic, it's now closed. However, the thread will remain available for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks very much for your understanding & participation.