Menus and/or Patters for California Coastals

Go-Bucks!

Menus will be repeated. The embarkation and last night dinners are always the same. They used to be called Sailaway and Landfall but are now just called Princess Dinners. Third dinner should be Captain's Welcome Dinner and 4 day cruise will probably add Italian Dinner.

Menus will be repeated. The embarkation and last night dinners are always the same. They used to be called Sailaway and Landfall but are now just called Princess Dinners. Third dinner should be Captain's Welcome Dinner and 4 day cruise will probably add Italian Dinner.
These should be the menus for the 3 day cruises.

Revised New Menus - Island Princess - Day 1 - Embarkation Day.pdf

Revised New Menus - Island Princess - Day 2 - Formal Night - Captain's Welcome Dinner.pdf

Revised New Menus - Island Princess - Day 14-1.pdf

This should be the added menu for the 4 day cruises. Would like someone to post on this thread after you have sailed to confirm the menus you actually had :)

Revised New Menus - Island Princess - Day 11 - Italian Dinner.pdf

Thanks for posting those menus! My wife and I will soon be taking our first ever cruise, doing the four day Catalina/Ensenada trip in late September. This will all be entirely new to us, and it's nice to get an idea of what a typical menu will look like. Seems like there is quite a lot to choose from.

Thanks for posting those menus! My wife and I will soon be taking our first ever cruise, doing the four day Catalina/Ensenada trip in late September. This will all be entirely new to us, and it's nice to get an idea of what a typical menu will look like. Seems like there is quite a lot to choose from.
There are a fair number of choices each night. You should be able to find something you want to eat :) Enjoy your first cruise :):)

Why, would you not go if you didn't like what was on the menu?

Oh, no--we're very excited. I just appreciate having an idea of what to expect from the dining room. If anything, it adds to the anticipation as we look forward to all the meals together.

There are a fair number of choices each night. You should be able to find something you want to eat :) Enjoy your first cruise :):)

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it very much. We're going to be celebrating our 15th anniversary and we had wanted to go on a cruise for our honeymoon but it didn't work out. So this trip has been a long time coming.

Hello IECalCruiser :)

I was told that the 3 day cruise will not have a formal night. Have I been spreading rumors? :o

Good to hear from you. You told the truth. No formal night on a 3 day cruise, but should still have the Captain's Welcome Dinner. That is what we had on our three day Coastal cruise last fall.

Archived