All things Freedom

airlinerob

We are on Deck 10 (Panorama) on the Freedom Sept 7. Are you saying we can access Fish & Chips from our deck? Nothing shows on the deck plans except for the steak house.

Awesome! :D

I need to see if you've posted a review yet.

Thanks!

Yes, it's there on deck 10, or alternatively there is a stairs you can go up from the buffet.

Summer Breezes: Did you enjoy the Serenity Deck? Was it very crowded? We are sailing September 7th and I was hoping to spend a lot of time up there!

We went out there on Key West day as it was so hot we came back to the ship early. Hardly anybody there so we enjoyed the Jacuzzi and a clam shell. We didn't even attempt to go on any of the other days.

Just curious about this cruise. There has been no roll call yet. I booked this for the family and I'm hoping that the ship isn't booked by some large organization.

We're on this cruise too and noticed there was no roll call. :confused:

Just returned from the 6day cruise. Everything was good especially ALL the staff. Don't miss the Brunches on sea days.

The three production shows were excellent.

Which 3 production shows do they have on this ship? I saw Motor City (loved it) and Latin Nights (hated it) on the Glory. I'm sailing with 8 other middle-aged women in December, and am wondering which shows are "do not miss", and which are just so-so. Thanks!

Which 3 production shows do they have on this ship? I saw Motor City (loved it) and Latin Nights (hated it) on the Glory. I'm sailing with 8 other middle-aged women in December, and am wondering which shows are "do not miss", and which are just so-so. Thanks!

The first show was New Orleans music.

The second show featured jazz from the 1940s.

The final show was a Beatles' tribute.

The first two were good; the last one was superb.

You can start the roll call...its fun.

I saw that one was started last week. I just thought that it was unusual for the rollcall to be this late. My main concern was that there were some large organization that booked this cruise. That happened to us on a previous cruise and the group that booked most of the cabins monopolized almost all the activities and venues. Just imagine how many chairs 2000 people can save.

We are on Deck 10 (Panorama) on the Freedom Sept 7. Are you saying we can access Fish & Chips from our deck? Nothing shows on the deck plans except for the steak house.

Awesome! :D

I need to see if you've posted a review yet.

Thanks!

We are on same sailing, also Panorama! Can barely contain ourselves. So excited!

Yes, it's there on deck 10, or alternatively there is a stairs you can go up from the buffet.

Excellent, Thanks! We've only eaten at one on 1 cruise; but it was so good!

Defintely convenient too! Might be enjoying my seafood on the balcony!:D

We are on same sailing, also Panorama! Can barely contain ourselves. So excited!

Howdy neighbor! ;)

My old brain forgets easily so I'll ask rather than research...are you on the roll call? Thinking "yes", but not sure. I see a lot of names!!

Couple questions for those of you very recently off the Freedom...

• Can you describe what the "brunch" is all about?
  • Who was your CD?
  • Does the big outdoor screen still have a "black splotch" of missing bulbs/lights on it?

Thanks... can't wait for our turn! :)

• Who was your CD?
  • Does the big outdoor screen still have a "black splotch" of missing bulbs/lights on it?

Brent was my CD in November.

Screen did have a pixel issue when I sailed on her in November. Would hope that has been corrected since then.

Have a great cruise. She's a fun ship. Be sure to close out your nights in the piano bar with Marty! He's the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Please excuse any typographical errors.

Excellent, Thanks! We've only eaten at one on 1 cruise; but it was so good!

Defintely convenient too! Might be enjoying my seafood on the balcony!:D

One note (something we did not know), the fish and chips is not open for dinner. It closes at 3:30.

• Who was your CD?

Brunch had steak & eggs to pancakes to mac & cheese (plus many more options) on the menu so you could order breakfast or lunch. The only thing that wasn't a hit was the fruit loop french toast....every thing else was delicious. DH loved the Steak and Eggs and the Mac & Cheese, Omelets, and Pancakes were a hit with everyone else. It was held in the Aft dining room from 9-1 (I think....don't quite recall the actual times) on sea days. I think if you do a search you can find a pick of the menu...it is the same as the comedy brunch menu (without the comedian).

Brad was our CD...he was pretty good.

I didn't really watch anything on the the outdoor screen so I can't help you there.

• Who was your CD?

We just got off the freedom on Sunday 9/1. 8 day great ports&

Great ship

Kinda of embarrassed to say I have no clue who the cd was. The cd left due to family emergency and no clue who took over.

The screen did have some space blank bit wasn't too large as it would distract you

All the hot tubs were out if order for the entire cruise

Also never made it to the brunch lol

Hope you have a blast

Archived