Is 11:05 flight out of Orlando too early

JIMDSB2

Will be departing Freedom of the Seas 11/03 and am wondering if 11:05 is too early for a flight out of Orlando International??

Is it possible to get a RCI transfer and still make it in time and keep my sanity??

Thanks

Will be departing Freedom of the Seas 11/03 and am wondering if 11:05 is too early for a flight out of Orlando International??

Is it possible to get a RCI transfer and still make it in time and keep my sanity?? No! :(

Thanks

For an 11:05 flight you need to be at MCO by about 9:30 (and 9:00 or earlier is better -- that place can be a mad house! :eek:), which means in a shuttle or trnasfer bus and rolling from PC by 8:30. You might be able to do this with private transportation, but not by using the cruiseline transfer bus.

Do you want to spend your cruise worried about making your flight home? :confused: Find another flight leaving after noon and avoid the stress!

Good luck! :)

I wouldn't book one that early IMO.. 1pm earliest to avoid the possibility of missing the flight.. anything could come up to delay you from getting off, traffic, customs, etc. . i'm a worry wort though lol from Port Cananveral in early morning traffic to MCO could be bad and isn't it like a 40-45 min drive from the port? i've never made that trip though I've only sailed out of Miami.

I would make it a later flight if I were you.. to be safe :-) enjoy your cruise!

We had an 11:15 am flight after our cruise on the Dream in April, and had no problem. We always do self assist (walk off ship with own luggage), which gets us off ship early. We also have return transportation arranged before cruise.

Just realize that everything has to work perfectly for an early flight to work for you. There can sometimes be delays getting off ship, and the MCO-Orlando airport is crowded! We knew that we could stay an extra night if we missed our flight - everyone doesn't have that option.

Pam in KY

Archived