Earliest off Freedom

deecruzer

I have an early flight out of Orlando following our Freedom cruise. I am going to hire a car service to pick us up. We plan on carrying our own luggage off the ship. What is the earliest anyone has seen passengers walking off? Royal Caribbean told ne between 7:30 and 8. Does this seem right? Thank you

I have an early flight out of Orlando following our Freedom cruise. I am going to hire a car service to pick us up. We plan on carrying our own luggage off the ship. What is the earliest anyone has seen passengers walking off? Royal Caribbean told ne between 7:30 and 8. Does this seem right? Thank you

It depends mostly on the US customs , if they take there time clearing the ship it might be later 8AM before your allowed off the ship. What is the earliest that RCL recommends for flights from Orlando ? Follow there recommendation if possible.

The ship is in around 6AM. Royal reccomends no flight before 12:30.

Our flight is 11:10. The next direct to Boston is not until 6PM. The airport is only 45 minutes to 1 hour away. I think if we have the car pick us up at 8 we will be at the airport by 9. We are travelling first class so the security lines will be shorter. I think it is worth the gamble. thanks for the input.

The ship is in around 6AM. Royal reccomends no flight before 12:30.

Our flight is 11:10. The next direct to Boston is not until 6PM. The airport is only 45 minutes to 1 hour away. I think if we have the car pick us up at 8 we will be at the airport by 9. We are travelling first class so the security lines will be shorter. I think it is worth the gamble. thanks for the input.

Good luck.....hope all goes smoothly for you:)

What time is your flight out of Orlando?? The drive from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando is 3.5-4 hours depending on traffic.

The OP is sailing Freedom of the Seas from Port Canaveral. Port Canaveral to MCO is about 50 minutes.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived