Big Carnival Announcement on the Way

rockbock

A trademark and...

...what? A nefarious personification of ship’s superstructure with lascivious intentions towards unsuspecting, sleeping female passengers?

Seriously, man, that is one of the most disturbing pictures I’ve ever seen!:eek:

I'll 2nd your synopsis.:eek: And I believe that Freddy would probably be arrested anywhere other than a Carnival ship doing that. A picture paints a thousand words - but that one - not a single word conjured fun in my eyes.

I thought the expression on the Carnival photographer's face was priceless. :)

Fried Bologna sandwich, Fried Pickles, and pigs in the blanket will be head lining the new menu, to go along with mac and cheese. maybe a jalapeno spread at the lido buffet.

Man I'm getting myself hungry.

You forgot about the Beenie Weenie!

A trademark and...

...what? A nefarious personification of ship’s superstructure with lascivious intentions towards unsuspecting, sleeping female passengers?

Seriously, man, that is one of the most disturbing pictures I’ve ever seen!:eek:

Way to many big words for me.....

That seems pretty pedestrian for all of the mystery that they're trying to generate.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4.

They just hired a new PR firm

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg "I can see Carnival Miracle (after 10-2-13) and Inspiration from my porch" (to paraphrase Tina Fey as S. Palin)

I still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams!)

Funship Freddy (the tux version) actually made an appearance at our wedding on the Pride and I don't remember him being that creepy. I think part of it's the angle and the wonky expression on his face (his tongue doesn't stick out that far) with raised eyebrows.

Exactly. Besides, I think sometimes he's a she.

DSC_4324_Zyde.jpg

I'll admit those other shots of FSF are slightly less disturbing than Sarge's first picture. Slightly. But there's no way to make that thing they call a mascot not disturbing. It's just freaky. I think Sarge's candid shot caught its true, creepy personality. That thing is a low-budget horror movie waiting to happen.

Just remember... when 'Freaky Scary Freddy' finally strikes, I tried to warn you.:cool:

Think I'll have to see if I can patent a Funship Freddy Rorschach test. It's amazing (and a little disturbing) what some see in a cartoon character. :D

Let me guess, in said Rorschach, you would see the best possible mascot that has absolutely no room for improvement, and if anyone else were to not like said mascot, they have no idea what they're talking about.:cool: Am I close?:D

Let me guess, in said Rorschach, you would see the best possible mascot that has absolutely no room for improvement, and if anyone else were to not like said mascot, they have no idea what they're talking about.:cool: Am I close?:D

It's amazing how some can come up with a mini-series based off a single static picture. ;)

I'll admit those other shots of FSF are slightly less disturbing than Sarge's first picture. Slightly. But there's no way to make that thing they call a mascot not disturbing. It's just freaky. I think Sarge's candid shot caught its true, creepy personality. That thing is a low-budget horror movie waiting to happen.

Just remember... when 'Freaky Scary Freddy' finally strikes, I tried to warn you.:cool:

Now this, is hilarious!!

So when does the big announcement come out??

Did I miss it?

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Forums mobile app

Suppose to be September 9th but I am not holding my breath. Since when has Carnival ever released an announcement when they were suppose to?

Think you nailed it. Get the award of the day.

And that is the props for the welcome aboard show which need desperately to go away and be replaced with something fresh.

Archived