Capt S Card

Vic The Parrot

Hi,

After now four days and a better ..... can type.... etc speak is some.... but not a let.

Tried a drawing and it is working. But can read what all you so i want to think all of you.

All of you will be prayer for ALL OF YOU!

Stephen

So happy to hear from you Stephen..Keep up the good work..

Sending our prayers to you for a speedy recovery..

Betty

I spoke with a friend of Stephen's in Bermuda who visited him on Saturday and it's a very, very encouraging report. Apparently, affected is his speech only and Richard--the friend who visited him--said that even that has improved greatly from his first visit on Thursday to his Saturday visit. Motor skills don't seem to be affected and Richard even mentioned that Stephen did a sketch while he was visiting so the artistic aspect is fine. No problems with arms, legs, eyes or anything other than speech. I received a couple of emails from Stephen on Saturday and while certainly not articulate, I could make out his meaning and his spirit and even humor came through. Richard said Stephen will be seeing a speech therapist and is doing puzzles and word games and he's getting them all right so it sounds like he was very, very lucky. Sounds like some lifestyle changes may be necessary but I'll bet he makes a great recovery!

I posted the above before seeing that Stephen himself posted so I'm certainly yesterday's news, aren't I???

No, you're not. A report from someone who has seen Stephen and can be a little objective is most welcome.

I thank you for taking the time to post.

Given how much Stephen travels, it is so fortunate he was home when this happened. His plans may have been for him to have been leaving Bermuda soon and that could have complicated the situation.

We are hearing all good news and keep sending our prayerrs and very best wishes.

Given how much Stephen travels, it is so fortunate he was home when this happened. His plans may have been for him to have been leaving Bermuda soon and that could have complicated the situation.

We are hearing all good news and keep sending our prayerrs and very best wishes.

Got that right S7S! Timing is everything!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=39564311#post39564311

Archived