Customer Goodwill OBC

MustangGT

I mentioned this on another thread but thought I would start this one to see if anyone else has seen this.

I was checking our balance on an upcoming cruise and noticed the OBCs were higher than previously posted. We booked the cruise with the 'new' FCCs that result in $50 per person in a balcony for a 10-day cruise. But in our Personalizer, it shows the FCC OBC and under that, a "Customer Goodwill" OBC also for $50 for each of us. Not complaining!! And, I printed the page just in case it mysteriously goes away.

Anyone else seeing an increase in OBC??

I mentioned this on another thread but thought I would start this one to see if anyone else has seen this.

I was checking our balance on an upcoming cruise and noticed the OBCs were higher than previously posted. We booked the cruise with the 'new' FCCs that result in $50 per person in a balcony for a 10-day cruise. But in our Personalizer, it shows the FCC OBC and under that, a "Customer Goodwill" OBC also for $50 for each of us. Not complaining!! And, I printed the page just in case it mysteriously goes away.

Anyone else seeing an increase in OBC??

Not us. Our FCC is listed as "Onboard Sales Promotion." Also listed is an additional OBC shown as "Travel Agent Promotion." A few years ago we had an issue with Princess and they provided us with a "Customer Goodwill OBC." Did you have any letters or issues with them?

We have three booked cruises at this time. The first one has no OBC added. The second one has a travel agent promotion added. The third one has an onboard credit promotion added. I have no idea how these came to be added but am most grateful to Princess for them.

We have three booked cruises at this time. The first one has no OBC added. The second one has a travel agent promotion added. The third one has an onboard credit promotion added. I have no idea how these came to be added but am most grateful to Princess for them.

Third one was probably a Princess promotion at the time you booked.

Archived