Upgrade Fairy Visits…

Upgrade Fairy Visits…

See Spiritkat0909 dancing, singing, bouncing off the walls at her good fortune…:D:D:D

Score: Junior Suite Guarantee upgraded one category to Grand Suite, 12th floor next to concierge lounge…

How did it happen? After 10 years? To a lowly Emerald member (Diamond post cruise)?

Theory: Well…it’s Friday the 13th & I’m not too terribly superstitious…the day before I changed my cabin category from a ocean view balcony to a higher priced JS Guarantee. I looked at what cabins were available & saw there were a handful of cabins left, none were JS. I thought most likely, someone will be upgraded & a JS will magically become available in a week or two.

I picked out the room I wanted, printed a picture of the actual room from another website, wrote the room number down & BAM! I kid you not…

24hours later…I check my res to make sure everything looked correct…there is THAT room number on MY reservation!

The Upgrade Fairy MUST be an Angel and my request was answered favorably.

So, there you have it. A mystery has been solved.

Congratulations!!!! You are going to love that suite and the concierge lounge. Have a great cruise. We had a GS on the 11th deck on Oasis last May and when we decided to go again in 2014 no one would even consider anything less than a GS, not so much for the room (even tho it was wonderful), but because they wouldn't give up the CL. You will be spoiled.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...and

I forgot to say..it is on the Oasis. It looks like there were at least 4 other cabins who were upgraded to make MY room available... and the Aqua Theater Suites are no longer there...a couple of Owner's Suites opened up and also a couple of those Juniors that I was expecting. (Whew!) So, I would guess that the OS, GS, & JS people are doing the same upgrade dance for those Aqua Theater Suites.

It's been a good day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...and

I forgot to say..it is on the Oasis. It looks like there were at least 4 other cabins who were upgraded to make MY room available... and the Aqua Theater Suites are no longer there...a couple of Owner's Suites opened up and also a couple of those Juniors that I was expecting. (Whew!) So, I would guess that the OS, GS, & JS people are doing the same upgrade dance for those Aqua Theater Suites.

It's been a good day.

Congratulations:D When do you sail? I know you will have an awesome cruise. The CL is fabulous:)

Archived