Coupons -Which ships put on card vs. Paper coupons

mein18

See the questions posted but no list compiled. If you have been on a recent cruise please post whether you had paper coupons or if they were loaded onto your seapass card.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Legend of the Seas still has the paper coupons as of the most recent cruise (Aug 31-Sept 9)

When you use the internet coupon do you just swipe your card on the computer or do you have to go to guest relations to get it applied like you had to with the paper coupons?

On our recent Freedom cruise we swiped the card - did not have to go to guest relations.

When you use the internet coupon do you just swipe your card on the computer or do you have to go to guest relations to get it applied like you had to with the paper coupons?

Internet is on the card. When you setup a login, and when you first login you will see a credit ox x amount of dollars based on how many free minutes per your status. It will subtract from your coupon amount before they start to charge you.

I agree with checking your Sea Pass account. We were on the Jewel on Aug 24. Tried to use the "coupon" for a "buy one, get one free" beer. The "coupon" said it should be a poured drink so I took that to mean a draft beer. First time I tried to use it, they told me it had already been used but I had not had a draft beer. They were nice and let me use it that time. Since putting everything on the Sea Pass, it certainly is worth checking.