Unloimited Internet?

beerme1

The unlimited internet access that's available for purchase on Allure of the Seas can be used by multiple devices, just not concurrently. You'll set up a username and password to log in and when you're finished with your current session, go to logout.com in your web browser to disconnect and then the other person can use the package.

So I'm seeing that RCI is offering unlimited internet and would like to ask if this can be shared by two couples with adjoining rooms or is it locked into one device?

Thanks

it will be charged to one sea pass. Very doubtful they would break down the charge between two rooms. As someone said, the unlimited internet package is only the Oasis class thus far.

So, back to the original question.

It appears from above statements you can use it with multiple devices,but only one at a time. Husbands computer, then wifes ipad, then husbands cell phone, etc.

If that statement is true, can someone in another cabin use your login at get the internet as well? Payment of course would be between those two people as the ship would not "allow" such action.

So, back to the original question.

It appears from above statements you can use it with multiple devices,but only one at a time. Husbands computer, then wifes ipad, then husbands cell phone, etc.

If that statement is true, can someone in another cabin use your login at get the internet as well? Payment of course would be between those two people as the ship would not "allow" such action.

Yes as long as they have the logon and password you establish. It would be just like switching between devices in on cabin.

So I'm seeing that RCI is offering unlimited internet and would like to ask if this can be shared by two couples with adjoining rooms or is it locked into one device?

Thanks

If you and the other couple have the pass word and log in and coordinate your one at a time use, you can use it anywhere, on any device their cabin, yours, anywhere in the ship. But you cannot have two on at once, and you must login with the pass code they give you. We did it with our daughters in a separate cabin, no problem!:D

Edited by Familygoboston

Hummmmmm.......I thought there was different packages.....like where you pay X amount of money and you can get 2 computers on at a time.....or pay more and get unlimited computers on at one time.......maybe I'm thinking of something else

When we were on the Allure there was an unlimited package for more than one device logged in at the same time. I don't know if they still offer it on current sailings.

Hummmmmm.......I thought there was different packages.....like where you pay X amount of money and you can get 2 computers on at a time.....or pay more and get unlimited computers on at one time.......maybe I'm thinking of something else

Someone posted these rates back in February, and I'm pretty sure the rates have gone up since then:

$5.99 for a Half Hour Session, which can only be used in the internet cafe.

$8.99 for an Hour Session, also only available in the internet cafe.

$24.99 for a Daily Plan, with continuous access from time of purchase for a 24 hour period.

$69.99 for a Daily Family Plan, where you can use up to 4 devices to log in simultaneously.

$149.95 for the Cruise Plan, which is unlimited access for the duration of the cruise.

$419.95 for the Weekly Family Plan which is Unlimited access for the duration of the cruise for 4 devices.

I am a little confused, I thought unlimited internet was definitely offered on Allure, & that Oasis had it for a short time, then the unlimited was gone & they were back to the original internet package. We are sailing Novemer 30/2013 and I am hoping for unlimited, Is anyone able to confirm the Oasis unlimited. Thanks.:confused:

I am a little confused, I thought unlimited internet was definitely offered on Allure, & that Oasis had it for a short time, then the unlimited was gone & they were back to the original internet package. We are sailing Novemer 30/2013 and I am hoping for unlimited, Is anyone able to confirm the Oasis unlimited. Thanks.:confused:

I'll let you know..will be on her Oct 5th :D:D

I just spent the first two weeks of September on the Oasis.

Only Allure is offering any kind of unlimited package(s).

I spoke with a revenue officer who said that the eventual goal is for all ships to follow the Allure model. They are experimenting and tweaking the internet plans there first.

And it is my personal opinion that sharing an unlimited internet usage package beyond immediate family is like sharing a soda package.

JMO

YMMV

I think it is a great idea to have the unlimited internet like was offered to us on the Allure this past July.

But, we were so busy and only used and paid for one day( stupid - stupid-stupid-)

Now being better prepared and higher up on the C & A pecking order we will have a better coupon, and also will find out where the crew goes on islands to hit the hot spots.

Yup we will buy the week package next year.

Sea Ya

I just spent the first two weeks of September on the Oasis.

Only Allure is offering any kind of unlimited package(s).

I spoke with a revenue officer who said that the eventual goal is for all ships to follow the Allure model. They are experimenting and tweaking the internet plans there first.

And it is my personal opinion that sharing an unlimited internet usage package beyond immediate family is like sharing a soda package.

JMO

YMMV

Gotchya.

Thanks to all for the info. Cant see them selling any family plans unlimited at $419.95 :eek:

Gotchya.

Thanks to all for the info. Cant see them selling any family plans unlimited at $419.95 :eek:

A coworker just sailed a 3 day. He was behind a father who was having his internet bill explained to him... 4 devices, turned on when they walked on the ship, times $0.65 a minute for the entire 3 day cruise. Coworker said the dad looked grey after the explanation.

• 2 months later...
A coworker just sailed a 3 day. He was behind a father who was having his internet bill explained to him... 4 devices, turned on when they walked on the ship, times $0.65 a minute for the entire 3 day cruise. Coworker said the dad looked grey after the explanation.

I can picture the heart attack lol!