PICTURES of Vision in Drydock.. Sept. 2013

Loyal2RCCL

They cannot do enough to make me ever cruise on this ship again, In 28 cruises, my cruise on the Vision was by far the worst experience. It was the worst managed ship with the rudest staff ever encountered. I hope RCL puts as much effort into improving the staff as they do on the ship itself.

wUsaIUCcxZANgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

They cannot do enough to make me ever cruise on this ship again, In 28 cruises, my cruise on the Vision was by far the worst experience. It was the worst managed ship with the rudest staff ever encountered. I hope RCL puts as much effort into improving the staff as they do on the ship itself.

wUsaIUCcxZANgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I can say the total opposite. I've sailed on Vision 12 times from her inaugural in 1998 to most recently in Dec. 2012 and every cruise was great.. Never had any issues with rude staff or poor management.

I can say the total opposite. I've sailed on Vision 12 times from her inaugural in 1998 to most recently in Dec. 2012 and every cruise was great.. Never had any issues with rude staff or poor management.

Ditto! I've sailed VI six times. Most recent was June 2012 for three weeks. That was the finest, most outstanding crew of my RCI experience. In fact, I'm planning a special way to say so in a few months. From Captain Lis all the way down the chain to the blue boys that keep the ship running everyone was courteous, friendly, and professional. Can't imagine anyone not getting great treatment from that team.

There's always one cloud that wants to rain on a parade. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I love seeing these pictures. We have cruised Vision 3 times (most recently August 2012 on B2B, Baltic cruise and Norway cruise). We have her scheduled for B2B in April 2014 (7 day out of Colon and 3 day relocations) and are looking forward to the scheduling/cruising of many more trips on her. We really like this ship and have always thought she was perfect. :) Now the dilemma is: how on earth do I describe a ship that will be better than perfect? :p

Edited by Snobe

I love seeing these pictures. We have cruised Vision 3 times (most recently August 2012 on B2B, Baltic cruise and Norway cruise). We have her scheduled for B2B in April 2014 (7 day out of Colon and 3 day relocations) and are looking forward to the scheduling/cruising of many more trips on her. We really like this ship and have always thought she was perfect. :) Now the dilemma is: how on earth do I describe a ship that will be better than perfect? :p

Glad to hear how much you enjoyed Vision.. Our 1st trip on her will be May 2014 then again March 2015.. Can't wait!

I sailed Vision once, in January of this year, and had a fabulous time. Love the pictures--I had no idea the refit would be so extensive, and never imagined the reupholstering was done on board. I guess I thought all new was coming in. Amazing.

Great pictures. Cannot believe they can tear apart and put her back together that fast. Enjoy see the progress. First cruise on Vision is next Nov in one of the new Panoramic cabins, but hubby and I are hoping to snag one next summer since she will be in FLL already.

We have her scheduled for B2B in April 2014 (7 day out of Colon and 3 day relocations) and are looking forward to the scheduling/cruising of many more trips on her. We really like this ship and have always thought she was perfect. :) Now the dilemma is: how on earth do I describe a ship that will be better than perfect? :p

We did that 10 day B2B in April 2012 on the Grandeur. Would love to cruise that again on this ship. Have a wonderful time!

We did that 10 day B2B in April 2012 on the Grandeur. Would love to cruise that again on this ship. Have a wonderful time!

Thank you. We are really looking forward to it and being on one of our favorite ships again. :D We usually cruise Europe so we have been to none of these ports (short of Ft. Lauderdale, once). Anything we really have to see, do or taste? ;) Of course you could book it on Vision for this upcoming April. :)

Edited by Snobe

Can anyone here tell me if Vision showers have a curtain or door? (Maybe curtains are being replaced with doors during this refit?)

Just wondering if I need to pack huge binder clips to weigh down a clingy curtain. Every inch of suitcase space counts!