Sending gifts

misfit72ford

I have been trying to find on the on board gift section on the website but I do not have the persons booking number. I don't want to ask them for it yet in case I don't end up liking anything enough to send it. :) Does anyone have a link to a list of the on board gifts? Thanks so much!

trying calling up ship services and telling them your situation. i just did that for my parents (i didnt have their booking number) but just gave them their names and departure date. mind you, that was with princess cruising. i cant imagine it would be much different with holland.

Several years ago my DD called ships services when she wanted to send us gifts. Luckily she casually mentioned to me to look for 3 things in my cabin. When we arrived and there was 1 item in the cabin I was able to contact her before we set sail and she told me what to ask for. Went to the front desk and they found the communication and the missing items appeared soon after. But I always wondered if they would have appeared if I hadn't know they were missing.

I wanted to send some fresh flowers to friends who will be sailing soon. HAL's web site used to show fresh flower arrangements but now only shows silk flowers. I called Ship Services and, indeed, the fresh flower arrangements are still available. I wonder why they are no longer shown on their web site.

One of the best gifts is an OBC and the card appears in your room from the person that sent it with a little note. That way they can use it at a specialty restaurant or whatever.

If they booked through a PCC and you know the name you could call them direct as well.

Archived