Half Moon Cay Question?

travelnap

If your ship uses the ship's tenders rather than the HMC big tender, you will not get the first tenders unless you are in a suite or a 5* or 4*.

But, generally, the ship's tenders wouldn't be used if the island's now three tenders are being used. And you can get on the first tender if you are in a cabana, or possibly in a suite as well.

But, generally, the ship's tenders wouldn't be used if the island's now three tenders are being used. And you can get on the first tender if you are in a cabana, or possibly in a suite as well.

If there are two ships in, usually the larger gets the island's tenders and smaller uses ship's tenders. If all three are operating, they may use one of the island tenders at the smaller ship and two at the larger.

Or also an excursion I guess.

I would never stay onboard at HMC (on some of our cruises it is the highlight for us). Everyone talks about how unspoiled it used to be, but the only change that has happened since I've been there the first time is the addition of the pirate ship bar and the two story cabanas. Neither of those either add or detract from my experience there...I don't spend my time looking at the island, rather I'm usually in the beautiful water looking all around at the beautiful water and life in the water.

Sent from my iPad

Archived