Solarium breakfast and lunch menu

Does anyone have a bkft or lunch menu I can look at? Thanks.

Which Ship as it can vary greatly ?

Oasis & Allure : Solarium Bistro is a buffet for both lunch and breakfast

Ships that have a Park Café in the Solarium such as the Brilliance of the Seas :

• For Breakfast : Pre-made breakfast sandwiches , burritos and panini's , muffins, hot oatmeal. Bagel bar with flavored cream cheeses, smoked salmon, ham, shredded cheese, tomatoes, onions, capers and arugula . Also fresh fruit
  • For Lunch : Pre-made sandwiches and Panini's selection varies daily. Along with the famous hot carved roast beef sandwich. Soup and cookies . Salad bar which includes shrimp, ham, chicken, cheese, tomatoes, onions, green peppers and other toppings. Fresh fruit and potatoes chips.

Didn't know B/L was buffet but will give it a try as long as there is no objection taking our kids w/us. They are very well behaved so hopefully it won't be an issue. Thanks.

No issues, just grab a table and enjoy your breakfast.

What about the Jewel of the Seas Solarium? Breakfast?

No breakfast. It's not like other eating venues on Jewel - it's basically snacks in the afternoon and evening hours. Pizza slices, hamburgers, etc. We never ate there as there was so little offered and it looked to have been sitting there a while. ;)

Do they have this on Freedom?

Sorry for any confusion. OP was actually asking about the Solarium Bistro, an eating venue on Oasis and Allure. RCI ships have a solarium which is a quiet, adults only (over 16) area with a pool and usually some sort of snacks (varies by ship). So to answer your question, no, this is not available on Freedom as they don't have a Solarium Bistro.

Edited by Langley Cruisers

Sorry for any confusion. OP was actually asking about the Solarium Bistro, an eating venue on Oasis and Allure. RCI ships have a solarium which is a quiet, adults only (over 16) area with a pool and usually some sort of snacks (varies by ship). So to answer your question, no, this is not available on Freedom as they don't have a Solarium Bistro.

Go back and read Post #1 as OP never stated "Solarium Bistro" nor did OP state Oasis or Allure. Thus the reason for my Post #5.

Edited by xxoocruiser

Go back and read Post #1 as OP never stated "Solarium Bistro" nor did OP state Oasis or Allure. Thus the reason for my Post #5.

All right, well I knew s/he meant Oasis because there was a slew of new recent posts mentioning the family was going on Oasis. :) It was something implied yet not stated - easy to misinterpret on a message board. :)

All right, well I knew s/he meant Oasis because there was a slew of new recent posts mentioning the family was going on Oasis. :) It was something implied yet not stated - easy to misinterpret on a message board. :)

And "we" know that only Oasis and Allure have a Solarium where breakfast and lunch are served. ;)

for not clarifying my original question. Our first time going on a RCI ship and I don't have the names down for all the eating venues. Thanks everyone for the info. Can't wait to try it out. I'm all for healthy eating after I have my burger, fries and onion rings :)

But that is called the Park Café. Not the "solarium" anything.

Ok, we all just know this guy's recent posts. :D

(it's there on the Enchantment, too.)

*grin* but you were the first person to mention "Solarium Bistro". OP only asked about "breakfast in the Solarium" which could easily include Park Café.

There were 5 of us in march, and we ate most breakfasts & some lunchs there - 7 & 9 yr old gkids - loved the choice of food - homemade granola, yoghurt, fruit, are standard, but everyday the food changes, not fatty greasy stuff - platters clear quickly, and they keep replenishing. It is buffet breakfast and lunch, and sometimes hard to get a table during the rush -if that happens, take your food out to the pool deck, right beside the solarium.

You will enjoy it!!

Dinner is extra in that venue.

• 4 years later...

The Park Cafe is very good as is the Solarium Cafe. Its so nice being able to enjoy a meal and then go swimming or vice versa.

There is also an area for getting the complimentary coffee and ice water and sometimes there is flavored water.

I really enjoy the Bagel bar in the Park Cafe.

Yes, breakfast and Lu ch are buffets with "healthier" type food offerings.

Everyone keeps suggesting Solarium offers healthier type offerings... on our cruise last week, I found it pretty similar to Windjammer. There was nothing that suggested "healthier" in any way. It was just a smaller buffet but pretty well rounded. We ate there quite a bit for breakfast and lunch.