Question about the Terrace Grill

sjde

Does the buffet restaurant on the Marina have a dinner buffet too? I seem to remember reading somewhere that it switches to a served meal.

Marina has an outstanding buffet at night (lobster tails, jumbo shrimps, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc......).

It is on the R ships where the Terrace changes at night.

But even on the "R" ships Terrace is a buffet at night ... albeit a bit fancier than at lunch.

Both are fine ...the "O" ships have more space so more options. But we enjoy the Terrace buffet on the "R" ships as well.

Mujra

Does the buffet restaurant on the Marina have a dinner buffet too? I seem to remember reading somewhere that it switches to a served meal.

I was on the Marina last week. The Terrace Grill shuts down from the lunch buffet for about 2/3 hours and the dinner buffet finishes serving at 9 pm. There is a fantastic selection of hot and cold food, which varies nightly but the griddle, where you get the prawns, lobster and steak is a constant. That one also does a nightly special, such as duck chow mein or a stir-fry.

As the shows start at 9.45 it is a good option from the Grand Dining Room as you can be as quick or slow as you want. Best buffet I've ever seen :D

Yes, it is more casual. It's the place those arriving late from a tour can run get a bite without having to shower, etc. and, as a result, miss dinner completely. That being said, obviously proper attire is required (shirts, shoes required, no swimming suits, etc.). It does allow shorts and jeans, which are not allowed in GDR.

What span of time is breakfast, lunch and dinner served? Tia

ps the same question about waves, please!

from memory which may be faulty ;)

Terrace Grill

I think it is Breakfast 7 to 9:30am

Lunch 12:30 to 2pm

Dinner 6:30 to 9pm

Waves 11:30 to 4pm

GDR

Breakfast 7 to 9:00 am

Lunch 12:30 to 2pm

Dinner 6:30 to 9pm

Horizons have early riser coffee & pastries from 6:30 to 11 am

Barristas 6:30 am to 6:30pm

Some mornings the breakfast will open earlier if they are docked early

On Marina & Riviera, Waves serves breakfast. I think Lynn's times are right.

What time does Waves on the Riviera close down breakfast service? I can't possibly be to breakfast by 9:30; I hate to get up early. :eek:

What time does Waves on the Riviera close down breakfast service? I can't possibly be to breakfast by 9:30; I hate to get up early. :eek:

There is always room service 24/7

DH has to roust me out of bed to get to breakfast in time also:D

Lyn

I think you've already been given that information. Except for Sunday brunch, breakfast ends around 9:30. The only other option is to sleep until lunch time (!) or room service after 9:30.

Mura

Archived