X web site going off line,

wallie5446

I just went to have a nosy at My Celebrity and it is all back there - reservation in tact - and looking a bit prettier. Better setting out, clearer, use of bullet points and bolding.

Haven't looked closely but all looks cool.

Jennie

Yup, mine were gone yesterday and they are back....

I just went in and my reservation is showing. However I thought I would see if the pricing was the same. Attempted to "book" the same cruise/same category and the price is showing double, I am sure that has to be inaccurate. They must still have a few bugs to work out.

I just went in and my reservation is showing. However I thought I would see if the pricing was the same. Attempted to "book" the same cruise/same category and the price is showing double, I am sure that has to be inaccurate. They must still have a few bugs to work out.

I noticed this when booking a new reservation. I had 3 rates show up, one almost double the other. I wondered if that was the "rack rate" and therefore fully eligible for any and all perks, where the other is a cheaper restricted fare?

Is anyone else having issues logging in on the Celebrity site? I have tried several times and I cannot get into my Celebrity.:confused:

I'd wait till tomorrow. The e-mail I received said they be working on updates through the weekend, so figure its going to be full of bugs and sporadic issues again today until all is final.

In case you hadn't been made aware, they have been updating the reservations systems for X, RCI, and Azamara over the weekend.

I'd wait till tomorrow. The e-mail I received said they be working on updates through the weekend, so figure its going to be full of bugs and sporadic issues again today until all is final.

In case you hadn't been made aware, they have been updating the reservations systems for X, RCI, and Azamara over the weekend.

Oh Gawd! I hope I am still booked on my Transatlantic next week!!! :eek:

Thanks I did not get an email. I know they did RCCL and it is working fine today, but yesterday it was out. At least I got a message when trying to use Royal's.

Early in the morning, the webite was pretty slow (at least for me). But I was able to log on to My Celebrity and see both cruise reservations that had disappeared yesterday.

Yesterday one individual reported that they were unable to register because of the website maintenace. Today the CC registration count for our upcoming cruise appears to be intact and correct.

Early in the morning, the webite was pretty slow (at least for me). But I was able to log on to My Celebrity and see both cruise reservations that had disappeared yesterday.

Yesterday one individual reported that they were unable to register because of the website maintenace. Today the CC registration count for our upcoming cruise appears to be intact and correct.

I was just online it had our reservations. We are booked for Nov.09 and Jan.26. Somehow our Nov excursions are now posted on our Jan cruise. No sign online of our Jan.26 excursions that were booked. I called X its right on there end just not online. 48 to 72 hours to fix.

Archived