considering sailing on seabourn pride

loula59

Hello, just wanted to know if anyone has ever sailed on seabourn pride. We are considering booking it, either jan 12 or 26 to the caribbean

It's one of the best ships that has ever been.

alas Seabourn has sold the Pride and she goes in early 2014.

Sail on her whilst she is still operated by Seabourn as Windstars ownership will be a little different.

GO on Pride before she ibecomes Windstar Pride. My husband and I fell in love with Pride shortly after her 1988 inaugural sailing and we, and now I, rarely sailed on another ship. I ahve two final sailings booked on Pride and can't wait!

I saw the extensive report and photos posted by Baychilla on an earlier thread and thought the ship looked in dire need of refurbish. I considered booking a Holiday Pride cruise this year and decided against it for that reason. Having never sailed on the Pride before perhaps someone can comment on why to sail on it before it leaves the fleet. For the price, I couldn't justify overlooking the overall condition of the ship.

Thanks for your thoughts

I saw the extensive report and photos posted by Baychilla on an earlier thread and thought the ship looked in dire need of refurbish. I considered booking a Holiday Pride cruise this year and decided against it for that reason. Having never sailed on the Pride before perhaps someone can comment on why to sail on it before it leaves the fleet. For the price, I couldn't justify overlooking the overall condition of the ship.

Thanks for your thoughts

If you do not go on the Pride then you will never know why the small Seabourn ships are so popular.

it's an older ship but still in good shape.

Price has nothing to do with it unless that is what you go by.

I am enroute now to Europe to b lard the Pride on November 6. She was my first Seabourn ship and can't wait to back on.

Have a wonderful cruise. We are on with Nancy and Peter and the Scotts

Handre sends you hugs

Miss you both

A and Captain Merlot

Xxx

Didn't know you were doing the crossing Audrey. Have a wonderful time and say hello to Sheena and Dan for us.

Shelagh and Larry

Thank you Shelagh . It's great to be back after a year or so. Cruise is really good so far. Handre is such a wonderful cruise director. Hope you are both well

Audrey and Captain Merlot

We were on the Pride in September for her 15-day Route of Britannia cruise. The ship was in pretty good shape, and the food and service excellent. It wasn't quite as good as our last voyage on the Pride, but it was still a wonderful experience. And we were very pleased to have had one last chance to sail on this very special ship.

I am enroute now to Europe to b lard the Pride on November 6. She was my first Seabourn ship and can't wait to back on.
Watch out for Henry...he is a deadly trivia player...unless of course you are on his team and then it's wonderful!

Do report, you should have the Romantics and Aaron and maybe Jan? Leoni in he dining room, etc. etc.. I'm homesick!