shopping- purses, etc

sparkysj

Is there anywhere close to the ship where you can buy knock off purses, etc?

We did some shopping last week there. I only saw one store with knock offs. They wanted $85 for a coach purse that had thread hanging at the seams.

We didn't go in every store so there may be other stores that carry designer but not like Belize.

They are illegal to be brought into U.S.

Authorities around the world seem to be trying hard to crack down on all those copies of designer brand goods.

I see very few of that stuff in recent years as compared to years past.

So Belize has plenty of stores?

I know at least in Nassau they have quite a few stores with them but not out in the open. I guess maybe I'll stick to the official outlet stores here if the knock offs are about same in price and poor quality :( but thank you!

So Belize has plenty of stores?

I know at least in Nassau they have quite a few stores with them but not out in the open. I guess maybe I'll stick to the official outlet stores here if the knock offs are about same in price and poor quality :( but thank you!

Belize has several stores with big varieties. I got a shoulder bag for $25 and the matching wallet for $15. They were asking $40 for the purse and $25 for the wallet. This is my first "fake" coach purchase and I must say I'm very satisfied. They only thing it's missing is the cereal number on the "official coach patch" they also have LV an MK bags. They also have coach duffle bags for $55 asking price. I really regret not getting a duffle bag. I had so much fun shopping there bc they are willing to deal.

I had no idea it was illegal to bring them back into the US. Getting of the ship and going through customs was a breeze. We carried our luggage off, they looked at my declaration page and that was it. I listed my purchases as souvenirs.

if you have access or are not too far from an outlet mall then go that route......My Wife has gotten several Authentic Coach bags from the outlet and not for a really huge price. Most of hers after discounts have come to $100 or less. Usually the have a large clearance section and also usually are running specials like take and additional 30% or 50% off the lowest marked price. May cost a little more than the knockoffs but you are getting the quality of an authentic handbag.