10-31-2013 Thursday Weigh-In Thread

Jan_In_Maine

Happy Halloween everyone! Good luck to everyone on weigh in today. Hopefully 2weeks from yesterday I will get cast off leg so hopefully will be able to weigh two weeks from today. I know it won't be pretty. I know I have gained! This not being able to exercise is driving me crazy! Folks bringing yummy food to us. I am really worried about how much I am gaining! I know food control s a big part of the weight. But it is really hard to not eat and not eat yummy things when you basically have nothing ese to do! I've done most of my Christmas shopping online. I can only read so much cruise critic..lol. I am not really a tv person! (I am watching more tv than normal....but all of the food commercials don't help!!!).

HI all!

Jan ~ thanks for starting the thread & good for you buying Hallowe'en candy you don't like.;)

Well I have good news for a change, don't know how or why it happened but I'm down 1.2 lbs. I'm still 11 lbs more than I want to be & will be cruising for 13 days which is pretty scary!

skiiergirl ~ soon you'll be back exercising & whatever you gained through inactivity will disappear.

Have a great week! I'm heading to the airport on Sat. I sure wish I felt better I've got some pain between my neck & shoulder, probably sat funny while watching tv.:o

~ Jo ~ :)

Good morning everybody! and a Happy rainy Halloween if you are in my part of the country. I think fall has finally arrived, I had to dig out the electric blanket and the furnace has been running a little in the early mornings.

I am down another # this week. My cruise goal 12 weeks ago was to lose 20# and I have lost 22 so I am very happy!! I am at 172 which is lower than I have been in years. I usually hit a wall at 178 and stay there for months. I would like to lose 10 more #s and then reevaluate. I will still be overweight at 162 but I have not weighed under 168 since my daughter was born and she is 25.

HI all!

Jan ~ thanks for starting the thread & good for you buying Hallowe'en candy you don't like.;)

Well I have good news for a change, don't know how or why it happened but I'm down 1.2 lbs. I'm still 11 lbs more than I want to be & will be cruising for 13 days which is pretty scary!

skiiergirl ~ soon you'll be back exercising & whatever you gained through inactivity will disappear.

Have a great week! I'm heading to the airport on Sat. I sure wish I felt better I've got some pain between my neck & shoulder, probably sat funny while watching tv.:o

~ Jo ~ :)

Congrats on the loss. Have a great trip!

Good morning everybody! and a Happy rainy Halloween if you are in my part of the country. I think fall has finally arrived, I had to dig out the electric blanket and the furnace has been running a little in the early mornings.

I am down another # this week. My cruise goal 12 weeks ago was to lose 20# and I have lost 22 so I am very happy!! I am at 172 which is lower than I have been in years. I usually hit a wall at 178 and stay there for months. I would like to lose 10 more #s and then reevaluate. I will still be overweight at 162 but I have not weighed under 168 since my daughter was born and she is 25.

Awesome!

Archived