Best Rewards program for Cruises

zelly2

Who has the best rewards for past guests for future cruises? Have cruised Carnival, Celebrity, NCL, Royal Carribbean and Princess, but not a lot of cruises on any of the lines.

Planning to cruise more and wanted to know which would benefit me more.

Thanks for your help.

I looked at this issue extensivly before we settled on our line of choice. We sail in suites so the perks offered for this were also factored in. Bottom line is it turned out to be Princess for us. One of the deciding factors was the free laundry and dry cleaning. We tend to take longer cruises these days most approaching a month and with the free laundry I can pack as if the cruise were no more than 10 days or so. Many will say the best suite perks are on NCL. They are attractive but having cruised with them and not enjoyed the experience they fell out of the mix very quickly.

It really boils down to what is important to you. What I might think is essential to my cruising experience you may find trivial.

As others have said, go and look at each lines benefits and make your own decision. None of us has the ability to read your mind and figure out what is most important and least important to you. For example, some people love early boarding....me, I could not care less about that. If I get on at 11am or 1pm it doesn't matter to me at all. (now early boarding on an airplane..that is a whole different story and the reason I keep my elite status).

Thanks for your help. I will take a look, just looking for an easy way out of all the work, sorry to burden all of you. Like some of you said, early boarding for me is no big deal, but will look and maybe some of them have things that would interest me. If not, I will just keep booking the cruises I like on the ships I like to the places I want to go.

Thanks so much.

Honestly, I have yet to see a rewards program that would make me choose a particular line. Nothing very impressive I have seen. We are more concerned with the on board experience and therefore will be staying primarily with Celebrity and maybe Royal.

Archived