Oasis - Challenger's Arcade

My 7 YO son just saw some pictures and said WOW. Can anyone go and play or is it just for the teens? How do we pay for the games? Thanks.

The arcade is open for anyone to go in. It is located on the starboard side of deck 15 right beside the elevator lobby.

I have never played in there but I believe your son can use his Sea Pass card if he has charging privileges.

Here are a couple pictures of the arcade from when I was on Oasis 3 weeks ago. In the first picture you can see the little card swiper at the bottom of the motorcycle game.

IMG_0782_zps155aa14d.jpg

IMG_0781_zps603f32ba.jpg

My 7 YO son just saw some pictures and said WOW. Can anyone go and play or is it just for the teens? How do we pay for the games? Thanks.

Anyone can play. There is also a smaller arcade at adventure oceans area. It is not as loud and we personally think that the game levels are set to be friendly for the younger kids. Our DS can play longer than in the other area. He is 7 in a few months.

That being said there are a fraction of the amount of games, maybe 10 compared to 25 or so.

Andrew

Can grown ups go use the arcade after the kids are all gone to bed? :o Or will that get you a visit from security wondering what you're doing in a teens area at 2am?

Anyone can use the arcade at anytime. The only time we were ever hassled by security was when we walked through the area with a drink in hand. Was only club soda with a lime but security said I couldn't have the glass in the area.

The arcade is great and my kids have had a lot of fun in there! Any ages are allowed!!

Also - another idea is that I have my kids "save up" for the arcade....you can load cash onto their cards as well as charge it on the sea pass account (there are machines to do that right inside the arcade)....that way they spend their hard earned money!! ;)

Archived