3 Minutes of Fun on Reflection!

ladylemondrop

Hi, for anyone who is going on Reflection soon, or doing Eastern Med, here is our 3 minute video review, from our latest fantastic cruise with Celebrity!

http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/65925347724/here-is-our-video-review-of-our-latest-fabulous

Great video Louise!! thanks for sharing! we are thinking about cruising on the Reflection next summer!:):)

Thanks for kind comments, if anyone travelling on Reflection soon sees the staff in the video when they are onboard, could you please point them in right direction to view it? They were keen to see their moment of fame!!

Edited by louise1809
spelling

Hi Louise

Great video. You must have been on board just before my daughter joined the activities team and took the Zumba classes in mid August. I tell her so she can email Drew, the activities manager (now CD) and hopefully pass the message on to Alvaro the Pool butler.

Peter

Hi, for anyone who is going on Reflection soon, or doing Eastern Med, here is our 3 minute video review, from our latest fantastic cruise with Celebrity!

http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/65925347724/here-is-our-video-review-of-our-latest-fabulous

Great video, I have that t shirt "I'm grumpy because your dopey." Gets lots of laughs...

What a wonderful and fun video! You did a great job capturing your experiences. You will get a smile on your face for years to come looking back at it. In 4.5 weeks we will be doing an Eastern Caribbean on the Reflection; but would sure rather be doing an Eastern Med. :D

Loved your video - wished it was longer!!!! :D Thanks for sharing!

Jill

Well, we made one similar last year that is a bit longer, but I am always wary of boring people with too much footage, which is why we keep it fast and short!

Here is link to last years - http://www.mybigfatcruise.com/post/53949938453/

We have just come home! We sailed 21st October, had great weather too.

I was hoping to see Valentina, but Shawna was lovely too, Zumba was very popular on this cruise!

Hi Louise

Valentina finished her contract on 21 October. Shawna was her room mate.