Is there a website 2 find which cruise terminal the Constellation docks at N. Europe

WorldTravellerz

Hi there,

For planning purposes is there a website that tells where the Celebrity Constellation docks at in Northern Europe? I googled and didn't come up with one. Or does anyone know where they docked for Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Tallin, Berlin, Lisbon. I don't mean the town, I mean the actual cruiseport name.:confused:

Berlin is inland, so no docking in that city. You dock in Warnemunde for Berlin, about a 2 hour drive.

In Stockholm we were docked at Statsgarden. BUT, there are two other docks and it depends on how many ships are in port.

In Tallin, you could be at either Saaremaa or the Old Town Port. Again, location is only determined at the time you're pulling into the area and how many ships are in.

In Lisbon, it's called Porto de Lisboa.

I just google "Port of X" and often find the port web site that way, since English is used for the official port language. Many port sites show the specific location (i.e., berth or wharf) where ships are assigned, although some only list them a month or two in advance. All sites give the address of the port. Copenhagen has many different locations and it's a bit confusing. It helps to find out the specific location, as transportation and proximity to the city vary by location. Lisboa has different docking areas, but they're all along the southern coast of the city; easy to google, but they don't have 2014 assignments listed yet. Their web site list is here: http://www.portodelisboa.pt/portal/page/portal/PORTAL_PORTO_LISBOA_ING/CRUZEIROS/PREVISAO_NAVIOS_CRUZEIRO

Stockholm, Tallinn and Warnemunde have been covered in a previous response. (Berlin is far away, but the train to Berlin from Warnemunde is very close to the port. Everyone docks at the same place in Warnemunde, but I forget the name (maybe just "Port of Warnemunde" or "Port of Rostock"?)) For Helsinki, you COULD get lucky if you're on a small ship and dock right downtown, but out in the hinderlands is more likely. However, when we went (summer of 2012) there was a shuttle bus that ran to a central point in the city. For us, there was no cost, but I'm not sure if that applies to all cruise lines.

Keep in mind that the port can change these assignments at any time, so you need to be prepared for that if you have specific plans for a port. It's not up to the cruise line and often they don't know much in advance where they'll dock.

If you're hiring a driver in advance, they SHOULD monitor the port website and know where to pick you up!

The Baltic cruise was fabulous. Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by roothy123