Allure to take Oasis dry dock slot?

Enjoy your cruise next week. Get all the latest from both the waiter and the bartender.:)

We might be able to get some info from a friend of ours on board Oasis who is a senior officer. When she is on board we try to go to dinner or at least lunch.

Might not be as reliable as the bar tenders or the the waiters at JR though.;)

Actually the route of using the Oasis' dry dock slot would save RCCL the most money as no cruises would be disrupted. People that were going across the pond on the Oasis would go on the Allure, as long as she can keep the schedule, the Allure cruises would go on the Oasis and the same when the Oasis takes the Allure dry dock slot.

If they need to replace a pod on the Allure, I'm sure they will need plenty of time to get one built as I'm sure there isn't one of those azipods just laying around!

I'm sure they want to get the Allure fixed as soon as possible, but since it probably needs to go to a dry dock that can fit this size of ship, their options are limited, so the option of using the Oasis dry dock schedule might be their best option.

This is just an opinion of a regular cruiser, not a professional ship repairman!:rolleyes::eek::D

Keith