Favorite Bar Drink?

Sea Belle

We rarely drink hard stuff, but did fall in love with one of the daily specials Tropa-Mango-Mojito:

Fresh, cool, somewhere between dry, sweet and tangy, ice-blended and they serve it with a straw so it looks like a silly milkshake, but the combo is just delightful

Hubby and I both love the skinny berry Rita. Taste great and less calories than most drinks if you care. We tried it as it's lower in sugar than others which helps him as he is diabetic. It is really good though for something different.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

lorekauf, is this it?

http://www.hightidecreative.ca/mixing-drinks-in-the-middle-of-the-ocean/

it sounds delicious!

I'm a big fan of margaritas. Strayed to mojitos a few times, but the siren song of the margarita keeps drawing me back :) Though I will definitely try lorekauf's recommendation sometime!

That's it! Wish I had one or several after the day I've had:rolleyes:.

I'm really not a big drinker, and I only like sweet or sparkling wines. But, according to the thread quoted above a Wang Wand contains the following:

Gin

Vodka

Rum

Triple sec

Scotch

Bourbon

Brandy

Orange juice

Pineapple juice.

It's probably the rum that makes it appealing to me. After all these years, I just discovered it on my last cruise.

Edited by mamaofami

I am mostly a wine drinker, but love fresh mango drinks. You guys have given me some new things to try this time. I will try the infamous wang wang, also the skinny berry Rita, and the cosmo cabana. We leave for Florida in 12 days. I have lots to do before then, including a big Thanksgiving at my house. Nice to have some good cocktails to look forward to! DH will drink wine or bourbon, period. That reiminds me, we need to order some bourbon for cabin. I hope they have something decent, last time they only had Jim Beam for order.

I am mostly a wine drinker, but love fresh mango drinks. You guys have given me some new things to try this time. I will try the infamous wang wang, also the skinny berry Rita, and the cosmo cabana. We leave for Florida in 12 days. I have lots to do before then, including a big Thanksgiving at my house. Nice to have some good cocktails to look forward to! DH will drink wine or bourbon, period. That reiminds me, we need to order some bourbon for cabin. I hope they have something decent, last time they only had Jim Beam for order.

The Tropa-Mango-Mojito is not fresh mango - they use a pre-packaged mango juice drink mix. But it is still delicious with the fresh mint.

Edited by OlsSalt