Hmmm...keeping fingers crossed

We are sailing in a couple weeks on Oasis. Yesterday, a JS guarantee was available and as a surprise to my husband for his birthday, decided to upgrade to the JS guarantee.

Now there are no suites available and we haven't received a cabin assignment yet. ....should I be worried....

Edited by sunnydaysmile

It sounds like you and I are in similar situations. We're sailing on Jewel Nov 30, 2013. We had an excellent cabin 7676 D2 aft balcony. Yesterday a Cat W or JS Guarantee came available on their website, it was the same price we paid for our D2, I called Royal and they switched us. Now on the site no suites or balconies left. I still have yet to get our room assignment yet. Hoping for the best. :confused:

Matt

It sounds like you and I are in similar situations. We're sailing on Jewel Nov 30, 2013. We had an excellent cabin 7676 D2 aft balcony. Yesterday a Cat W or JS Guarantee came available on their website, it was the same price we paid for our D2, I called Royal and they switched us. Now on the site no suites or balconies left. I still have yet to get our room assignment yet. Hoping for the best. :confused:

Matt

Please come back and post what cabin you get... Keeping fingers crossed for you too !

Matt

Any assignment yet?

Any assignment yet?

Nope, we fly out Thursday and sail on Saturday. My girl friend has a theory the longer we go without a room assigned, the better our odds are for a GS or OS. I plan on posting the outcome, even if that's Saturday when we board.

Matt