Looks like 1-2-3 Coming Back on Black Friday

lovestx

Just got an email from Celebrity saying that a special offer is coming out at 12:01 a.m. Black Friday. And while it doesn't say 123 Go Offer in the body, the tab at the top of my toolbar says 123 Go Offer.

So the rumors appear to be correct.

Guess my poor travel agent will be working overtime again to get me another great deal.

Would someone remind me what I get on an 11 or 12 night Med cruise? Two perks?

I am really confused, I was expecting the new offer this week to include the free drink pkg as was reported, but I just received a preview of the offers this week from a well known online agency (starts with a "C") and it DOESN'T include a free drink pkg. This agency has always had it on it's offers when Celebrity offered it, but it says to "ask about the cost to add it to your booking". Wonder what that means????? I was ready to book for Jan. 2015, but not sure what to do now!

I am really confused, I was expecting the new offer this week to include the free drink pkg as was reported, but I just received a preview of the offers this week from a well known online agency (starts with a "C") and it DOESN'T include a free drink pkg. This agency has always had it on it's offers when Celebrity offered it, but it says to "ask about the cost to add it to your booking". Wonder what that means????? I was ready to book for Jan. 2015, but not sure what to do now!

The email says the offer doesn't start until next Friday and suggests it is the 123 Go again, which would include the choice of beverage package, so no one can offer it yet, as it isn't officially out yet.

The TA I am referring to is very large and has deals with the cruise lines and has offered the deals with the perks in advance by a few days for their VIP customers. They just don't actually book the cruise with the cruise line until the perk is offered. I can't imagine why this time would be any different, but we will see what happens this week.

In the past, has the 123 offer been for new bookings only?

I booked a cruise on board to get the OBC and I'm wondering if I may have just screwed myself.

I was told when I booked it I could add 123 on if it was offered, but I never believe anyone until I see it done.:eek:

I booked a cruise on board to get the OBC and I'm wondering if I may have just screwed myself.

I was told when I booked it I could add 123 on if it was offered, but I never believe anyone until I see it done.:eek:

I had booked a cruise using the OBC -- future passage -- or whatever they call it on Celebrity. The free beverage package was offered as a resident special shortly before the 123 go package came out. I was able to cancel my cruise and rebook. So, I did lose out on the onboard credit but was able to book a better cabin for very little more and add the beverage package. They didn't care it was a previously booked cruise. So, you will probably be able to add it but may lose the OBC -- but you shouldn't lose the value of the future cruise credit that you already paid for. Hope that makes sense.

We booked on board and received the obc and the 15% discount. I am not sure what happens if 1 2 3 is available....which would I have to give up?

These offers just get so confusing...and then there is elite+ which will further confuse this tomorrow.

I had booked a cruise using the OBC -- future passage -- or whatever they call it on Celebrity. The free beverage package was offered as a resident special shortly before the 123 go package came out. I was able to cancel my cruise and rebook. So, I did lose out on the onboard credit but was able to book a better cabin for very little more and add the beverage package. They didn't care it was a previously booked cruise. So, you will probably be able to add it but may lose the OBC -- but you shouldn't lose the value of the future cruise credit that you already paid for. Hope that makes sense.

THat's what I was thinking. Thanks for the quick response

My understanding is if you booked the cruise onboard and if you booked it from August 13th or thereabouts, you can combine it with one other promo, so You should be able to keep your OBC.

However, if like me, you booked a Passages before the August 2013 date, you

Cannot combine the 1,2,3 promo with the OBC offered by Celebrity but you would get any OBC that your TA gives you in addition to the promo

The old Passages didn't allow combining OBC from Celebrity and another promo

The newer Passages program DOES allow combining OBC with one other promo, but the OBC is not as plentiful as it once was

Edited by 4cats4me

My understanding is if you booked the cruise onboard and if you booked it from August 13th or thereabouts, you can combine it with one other promo, so You should be able to keep your OBC.

However, if like me, you booked a Passages before the August 2013 date, you

Cannot combine the 1,2,3 promo with the OBC offered by Celebrity but you would get any OBC that your TA gives you in addition to the promo

The old Passages didn't allow combining OBC and another promo

The newer Passages program DOES allow combining OBC with one other promo

The newer Passages doesn't give as much OBC as the older Passages

Booked it in Oct, however I have since upgraded cabins at a terrific deal. I bet those are my 2 goodies. Drats!

Whether or not you can add on will basically depend on what price code your existing reservation was booked under. Interestingly, the fine print of the one coming doesn't seem to tie it to a price code, so maybe it'll apply to any price code but at the current fare (so if it went up, you'd pay more).

They are pretty foolish in their IT department, naming the page 123Go offer. You tell all the agents not to tell anyone, then you name the page with the promotion?

Sigh.

lol

They are also starting with the "extra credits" for certain categories....so, I guess everything will be revealed soon.

I just booked the 15%. Off Thanksgiving promo this week with a TA and am also getting other perks, such as pre-paid gratuities. I did notice that right after booking, my category Aqua increased in price up to some ridiculously inflated price, perhaps in anticipation of 1,2,3 and their "free" drink package? At any rate, the same cruise we booked 5 days ago would cost $556 more today.

Edited by 4cats4me

Whether or not you can add on will basically depend on what price code your existing reservation was booked under. Interestingly, the fine print of the one coming doesn't seem to tie it to a price code, so maybe it'll apply to any price code but at the current fare (so if it went up, you'd pay more).

They are pretty foolish in their IT department, naming the page 123Go offer. You tell all the agents not to tell anyone, then you name the page with the promotion?

Sigh.

lol

They are also starting with the "extra credits" for certain categories....so, I guess everything will be revealed soon.

Thanks! I still have hope.:D

Prices increased significantly on European Cruises yesterday or today...presumably getting ready for 1-2-3. What a deal..... This is that standard old retail model.....raise the price and put the item on a % off sale....or give away the amount you raised the price in a bonus of some sort. Reminds me of times square shops in NYC when I was young.

Some call it marketing....I have different words for it....

Prices increased significantly on European Cruises yesterday or today...presumably getting ready for 1-2-3. What a deal..... This is that standard old retail model.....raise the price and put the item on a % off sale....or give away the amount you raised the price in a bonus of some sort. Reminds me of times square shops in NYC when I was young.

Mine actually stayed the same when PYP was offered last fall, I was surprised as it had just dropped for me by about 400 per person. I was very happy and lucky to be able to get a price drop AND add on the PYP promo within a matter of days of each other.

Since this promo is slated to be a while, maybe you'll see a price drop and be able to take advantage of both.

Here's hopin!

The offer is posted on X's website now... A clock counting down to 12:01am black friday.

I just checked the X website and don't see any count down clock, has it been deleted already?

Also I signed up for email notifications (at least it says I have on the website) but no email for me today or any day!

Wow....you are so right! Just checked the date I'm booked and the price went up $200 per person. The good news is I paid the lower price AND my TA got me 3 perks back when I booked early.

Pat :)

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I think we are thinking of the same word:eek: