MS Prisendam Sail-Away-Nov 26, 2013

aliaschief

Well' date=' I'm back...our dinner was delayed as well due to mechanical issues with our BBQ grill. Had to go to Plan B and put it in the broiler in the stove. Anyway, we've eaten and are now on the watch...:rolleyes:[/quote']

You are back in time for sail away.:D

Well' date=' I'm back...our dinner was delayed as well due to mechanical issues with our BBQ grill. Had to go to Plan B and put it in the broiler in the stove. Anyway, we've eaten and are now on the watch...:rolleyes:[/quote']

We just ate too. The lights have gone out so looks like we're just in time.:)

I'm with you on that. We finally bought a pre-lit tree that is in 3 sections. Two years ago, DH couldn't figure out how to connect the middle section. :o Last year it worked. We'll see what this year brings.

I do love it though....I have ornaments going back 45 years...from where we've lived, where we've traveled, etc. All the places we went for innkeeping conferences, photo ornaments my mom made for my girls, photo ornaments I did for our kids and grandkids. And, of course, ornaments for each of our furpals over the years. When I unpack them, it's always a trip down memory lane.

My most recent is an Italian pottery ornament from the Amalfi coast...I love it...and it will be front and center on our tree! I can't believe I forgot to buy one in Barcelona.

Ahh, those memories! I still use the ones the kids made when they were little - so that goes back 40+ years! And then the grandkids - I remember when I would let them decorate the tree, and everything would be in one little section in the front, LOL. Granny would fix it later.;)

Ahh, those memories! I still use the ones the kids made when they were little - so that goes back 40+ years! And then the grandkids - I remember when I would let them decorate the tree, and everything would be in one little section in the front, LOL. Granny would fix it later.;)

LOL...ours was a mess last year after they decorated it...just as you say...with everything bunched together in the front! I, too, fixed it after they went home! :D

BTW...I don't think Prinsendam is moving yet...wishful thinking. :rolleyes: