Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

Oh yummers the Tomato, Mozzerella and basil is my fave.... Have fun on this second round Dave, i really enjoyed your post!!! make this week go fast for me Dec 15th is my day my 10yr old son is more excited then I....

If you can somehow get a hold of a Shockwaves patter that would be awesome for a quick peak :)

Someone had asked a while back about the Retreat and The Sanctuary being H/C Accessible and this was the map on Deck 17 forward elevator lobby.
Yes, the Sanctuary is definitely HC compatible. No stairs or bumps. The woman in the lounger next to me was in a wheelchair to get there.

Dave you're AWESOME!!!! Truly, you are so thoughtful and giving of your time and internet minutes. So glad you are having a wonderful cruise. We will be on the Royal in 14 short days! Looking forward to discovering everything you have told us about in your posts! Keep on enjoying your cruise. Warm sunny days and calm sees to you!

Your KY neighbor!

Robbin

Back on the ship! :D

Did the quick tour of the ENCLAVE at Lotus Spa. The pictures are not very good...

11274809695_39b8017bb3_c.jpg

What are these two things?

11274812235_05194fed07_c.jpg

Are there just the 4 hot stone beds? Or are there 4 on each side?

l]

Thanks so much for all these pictures.

I've been wondering about these two things ever since people started posting pictures of the ship.

Already running into folks for Week #2 Roll Call, they all seem to know me already? ;)

THANK YOU again for the many kind words, and for the wonderful expressions of gratitude that I've received from those ashore.

Emergency Drill is now being held and it's nice to have some peace and quite before Sail Away...

Why is Eurodam leaving already?

11276476806_92fa2fb413_c.jpg

Happy 2nd week of sailing on the Royal Princess. We loved the ship and especially enjoyed getting to meet you on our Dec. 1st sailing. Thanks for the wonderful job you did arranging our "Meet & Greet". Too bad we didn't run into you again after sitting next to you at the Beatles show. I wanted to give you our e-mail address to get a copy of the picture you took of us with the captain. Your photos of every aspect of the ship are so sharp and outstanding. Viewing them after we arrived back home this a.m. was like being on the ship again. :)

Enjoy your cruise,

Cindy and Mort

Dave...due to you I'm "experiencing" things I didn't see during our 18 day Med/TA & I'll keep your posts & photos. It's a great travelogue & planning tool for another Royal/Regal cruise.

Hopefully you'll have more time to "escape completely" after "doing a Yeoman's job" on your 1st cruise!!! :D

Edited by Astro Flyer

Dave - you are beyond fantastic in your generosity in "taking us along" for your vacation. For those of us who have been lucky enough to sail already, it's like taking the cruise again!! For those looking forward to a cruise, you whet the appetite for what is ahead.

And posting the photos of the obstructed balconies is so far above and beyond - I have this wonderful mental image of you zooming from stateroom to stateroom.

Those who sailed with you last week and those who will cross you path this week are truly blessed.

Now off to watch Sail-Away#2 - the weather looks MUCH better today :)

Have fun......Kay

Edited by S'villeGals