No time for CC whilst the Ashes are on!

Another thrashing by the Aussies, and the series lost.

I think Capt. Cook needs a holiday, perhaps Hawaii would be good for him. Hope he doesn't lose his head.

:eek::D

lol...

Especially the Sandwich Islands (Hawaii) Mic, where at Kealakekua (Karakakooa) Bay he could visit his namesake Jimmy boy's remains and perhaps take some of those ashes home instead! :eek:

:cool:

lol...

Especially the Sandwich Islands (Hawaii) Mic, where at Kealakekua (Karakakooa) Bay he could visit his namesake Jimmy boy's remains and perhaps take some of those ashes home instead! :eek:

The aussies are a pack of animals -we have a lyon and a rhino playing. No wonder the poms looked like a cook ed swann, having lost their ballance and getting the trotts.:rolleyes:

The aussies are a pack of animals -we have a lyon and a rhino playing. No wonder the poms looked like a cook ed swann, having lost their ballance and getting the trotts.

:rolleyes:

That Stokes the fire with that Broad-side Prior to being Root -ed! :p

Lets not forget the girls

The Southern Stars are presently engaged in a contest against the old enemy and they are behind.

However, in todays ODI they have set the Poms 267 to win... with Bolton getting a ton in her maiden appearance.

The Pommie innings began with Holly Ferling dismissing their Captain first ball !!! Shades of Rhino Harris !

Not on Tv unfortunately, but vision available on CATV with ABC commentary... all good stuff

cheers

Lets not forget the girls

The Southern Stars are presently engaged in a contest against the old enemy and they are behind.

However, in todays ODI they have set the Poms 267 to win... with Bolton getting a ton in her maiden appearance.

The Pommie innings began with Holly Ferling dismissing their Captain first ball !!! Shades of Rhino Harris !

Not on Tv unfortunately, but vision available on CATV with ABC commentary... all good stuff

cheers

Hope they can do it, 2/90 after 19 overs at the mo.:D

Yes, perhaps they should have arrived on the 30th of October for the first game and then they would have made it for the last game.:D

Aussie men 4-1 in the ODI series, Aussie women 2-1 (Eng on 8points, Aus on 4 points for the Ashes)

Bring on the 3 B2B twenty/20 games and lets see the aussies white wash all of the games and get the Ashes for the women as well.:D

The aussie women have lost the Ashes but the 20/20 games were exciting in any case, even if it is just to watch the trampolinning.:D

The aussie women have lost the Ashes but the 20/20 games were exciting in any case, even if it is just to watch the trampolinning.:D

The bating from the English side was just too painful to watch last night! I switched over to a movie - much more entertaining! :D

Notting Hill by chance?:p

No can't remember the name of it but found it on iView. Something about middle-aged English women holidaying in Haiti were they were umm, 'entertained' by the local men!

A new slant on middle-aged men travelling to Bali & Thailand for the same purpose!

WELL, YOU DID ASK! :D

No can't remember the name of it but found it on iView. Something about middle-aged English women holidaying in Haiti were they were umm, 'entertained' by the local men!

A new slant on middle-aged men travelling to Bali & Thailand for the same purpose!

WELL, YOU DID ASK! :D

LOL, those English women must be a bit like Shirley Valentine then.;)

Both Aussie teams won last night, and both were comprehensive wins. The Poms are looking forward to returning home for sure, the women with the ashes the men with their heads bent in shame. :D

G'day Mic

Pretty ironic the final score they made was 111, Nelson's columns.

Just about sums up their entire tour really. :eek:

The worst English touring team I have ever seen in my lifetime! :o

• 1 month later...

G'day Mic

Pretty ironic the final score they made was 111, Nelson's columns.

Just about sums up their entire tour really. :eek:

The worst English touring team I have ever seen in my lifetime! :o

Yes, I agree. The woeful England performances in all forms of the game will be remembered for quite awhile.