No time for CC whilst the Ashes are on!

England play the Prime Minister's XI on Tuesday in Canberra, they should try something like that out then Les.

We could let star all-rounder Ellyse Perry Capt. our mob for the day! :D

Cook could get a day of intense therapy, or spend the day looking for a cruise for when he gets home he will have plenty of spare time on his hands.

With his luck he'd wind up on a salvage of the Costa Concordia!

LOL, a bit cruel but the truth does hurt sometimes.:D

Ellyse is a Canberra girl as well. :D

Lets not forget that the girls are playing England in an Ashes test match in Perth right now.

At present they are 5/98 and need just another 86 runs to win.

Ellyse Perry is 31 n.o. and Sarah Elliott is 16 n.o. :D

Hopefully they will get the runs. Ellyse has to be player of the match. She has 8/79 off 42 overs (5/38 off 22 in 2nd) wickets and top scorer for the match with 102 runs.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Top allrounder young Perry, bat, bowl, soccer star, what else?

A Sports Marketer's dream, eh Flipper?

Absolutely !

She is a good looking girl, speaks and presents well and if she can achieve what Zoe Goss did a few years back then she will be a real winner.

Unfortunately she has just got out for 31 and new batter Erin Osborne has got out without scoring so Aust. is now 7 down for 99

cheers

Absolutely !

She is a good looking girl, speaks and presents well and if she can achieve what Zoe Goss did a few years back then she will be a real winner.

Unfortunately she has just got out for 31 and new batter Erin Osborne has got out without scoring so Aust. is now 7 down for 99

cheers

Not looking good then, the Poms are finally putting up a fight.:D

No, unfortunately I was working and they didn't have it televised either, only the internet to check the scores occasionally.:D

Vision was available on CATV on the Cricket Australia web site. Not exactly C9 and no replays, but the commentary was provided by the ABC so was very listenable to.

I didn't know that, ah well, it is too late now.:D

They also do the ladies...and its darn good viewing

(I'm a bit biased... Aust Captain Jodie Fields was a staff member of mine at Qld Cricket. She is a great person and a fabulous captain)

They also do the ladies...and its darn good viewing

(I'm a bit biased... Aust Captain Jodie Fields was a staff member of mine at Qld Cricket. She is a great person and a fabulous captain)

Ellyse is my fav as she is from Canberra and also plays football (soccer). She did play for Canberra Utd before moving to Sydney for both her cricket and football. commitments.:D

The Poms almost did last night but the Aussies managed to pip them in the end again. Very entertaining, at least this game was close, and they are getting better as they slowly replace their test players.:D

For once the Poms put up a fight! I was expecting them to win the game last night! Just got pipped at the post! A great game! :D