No time for CC whilst the Ashes are on!

It's a "white-wash"! 3-NIL!

Not so much to look forward to now during the Boxing-Day Test!

Anyway, well done boys especially Mitchell Johnson!

Yes, the URN is back. Let us hope the cricket can be as good for the rest of the series and that Australia can maintain the hunger that has put them 3 nil up to complete the whitewash.:D

Weak of Swanny to do the runner, he did not want to be 12th man. He could have waited until after the 5th test, I don't think the Pom cricket fans will be real happy with him.

Listening to him this am, and I think he jumped before being pushed. He says is making room for new people but only Monty is here to replace him. He doesn't want to be responsible as his tour averages are very poor. His bowling is 80 runs per wicket at 3.94 runs per over and his batting is only 7.2 runs.

At least when the Aussie boys leave a tour early its for a genuine reason (not doing their homework or a bit of fisticuffs) :D

I also endorse Gae's comments about Mitchell Johnson... he has done exceptionally well to not just get back in the team, but also make a significant contribution. I just wish they would stop telling us how he was discovered by DK Lillie.

Mitch was a product of the Queensland Cricket Development system... and he was nurtured through a lot of good and bad times (I should know, I was personally involved with him esp. during the times when he had lost his contract)...

DKL was not much more than an observer.

Edited by Flipper133

At least when the Aussie boys leave a tour early its for a genuine reason (not doing their homework or a bit of fisticuffs) :D

I also endorse Gae's comments about Mitchell Johnson... he has done exceptionally well to not just get back in the team, but also make a significant contribution. I just wish they would stop telling us how he was discovered by DK Lillie.

Mitch was a product of the Queensland Cricket Development system... and he was nurtured through a lot of good and bad times (I should know, I was personally involved with him esp. during the times when he had lost his contract)...

G'day Flipper, long time no speak. Yes you produced a champ there in Mitch Johnson, must be the air up there or the Bundy Rum.

Monty Panesar, roll your sleeves up and start spinning old son.

Edited by NSWP

His resurgence is certainly helping the aussie attack, if he isn't taking the wickets, the bowlers at the other end are.:D

The Aussies are doing alright again even though they let Pieterson off the hook a couple of times. Time will tell if the Aussies can chase down a total, they haven't the best record in doing that.:D

Not now Mic, the Poms have struck back like Darth Vader. Must be the Barmy Army motivating them.

Edited by NSWP

Not now Mic, the Poms have struck back like Darth Vader. Must be the Barmy Army motivating them.

My wife feels that the bookies have had the best day. As mentioned, I didn't think the Aussies would chase well, seems that the fourth Innings may be more difficult again.:D

My wife feels that the bookies have had the best day. As mentioned, I didn't think the Aussies would chase well, seems that the fourth Innings may be more difficult again.:D

Well Clarke took a punt went he elected to bowl first - didn't work out too well for us this time!

My teen son is going to be very frustrated that he won't be able to watch the Boxing Day test aboard the Rhapsody. Shame they don't show the cricket on board.

Just got off the Rhapsody this morning. Happy to advise that my cricket mad son was able to watch the cricket all day yesterday onboard, It was shown on the room tv as well as the big screen by the pool. One happy cricket fan.

Just got off the Rhapsody this morning. Happy to advise that my cricket mad son was able to watch the cricket all day yesterday onboard, It was shown on the room tv as well as the big screen by the pool. One happy cricket fan.

Great news, I am glad for him. It is just too bad we are not going so well though, time will tell if we can save the test.:D

I hope it becomes 4 nil rather than 3-1, however, the Aussies are notoriously bad at chasing small targets.

The Pommies didn't put up much of a fight today so it was another "white-wash" to make the series 4-NIL. Perhaps they can redeem themselves in Sydney - then again, perhaps not!

All over red rover, great batting today by Rogers and Watto. Capt Cook is a gonner, he can join Swanny on British Airways.

Cook's captaincy is very strange to say the least, I really think he has no idea now. Bad field placings and bowling selections.

The poms really let the Aussies off the hook with their batting display yesterday and then gave up with the 4th innings bowling and fielding today.