Elite Bar setup-short cruises?

vandalayceo

Only previous BTB cruises have been 2 in a row, and got the free bar set up on each segment. At least one leg was always 10 days, second leg was as short as 3 days.

Have booked 5 BTB Jan. cruises on Ruby to take advantage of the deal,

3 -5day, 2 -4day.

Will we get set up on each leg?

Any one have experience on this situation.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Only previous BTB cruises have been 2 in a row, and got the free bar set up on each segment. At least one leg was always 10 days, second leg was as short as 3 days.

Have booked 5 BTB Jan. cruises on Ruby to take advantage of the deal,

3 -5day, 2 -4day.

Will we get set up on each leg?

Any one have experience on this situation.

Thanks in advance for any info.

You should get a set-up for each booking code. :rolleyes:

Cato :)

Personally I think Princess needs to rethink this. I believe that on cruises shorter than 5 days the minibar set up should be cut in half or eliminated entirely, and on cruises longer than 10 days doubled in size.

Personally I think Princess needs to rethink this. I believe that on cruises shorter than 5 days the minibar set up should be cut in half or eliminated entirely, and on cruises longer than 10 days doubled in size.
I hope Princess doesn't agree with you. While I agree about increasing the amounts for long cruises, I'd hate for them to cut the amount in half or eliminate it for short cruises. If you don't want your allotment, you can turn it back in to room service or find new friends to share with.

Why would you want to turn back a perk you earned. If you don't want it give it away or don't use it.

I can't imagine spending all the money in order to get to the Elite level; sticking with Princess for 16 plus cruises and then to have them listen to the advice of a CC post suggesting an amenity be cut in half or removed. Why would anyone suggest a perk be eliminated? Sure, increasing the setup proportionally for a longer voyage makes sense; however, eliminating it is really silly.

Sent from my D2-927G using Forums mobile app

Why would you want to turn back a perk you earned. If you don't want it give it away or don't use it.

I'd give it back because a full minibar setup is a waste on a 1 or 2 day cruise, but sure would be nice to have the extra on one of the longer ones. It not much of a perk if I have to either give it away or just leave it unused. I'd much rather they gave it to me when I would actually appreciate it.