Favorite Meal??

@homeinok

Q Sine on Celebrity

Great food, great service, great atmosphere, overall presentation was top notch. It is the only reason we even consider sailing Celebrity again.

Aside from the Steakhouse, don't have many memories of Carnival food. Our next trip we are registered for Chef Table and hope it lives up to the hype.

The Martini Braised Basa. Good Lord I freakin love that dish and look forward to it every cruise. My fiancée and I try replicate it all the time but with Tilipia instead of Basa. Something like sundried tomato, olive, fennel, chili, tomato, chive all on top of potato. Goodness my mouth is watering now just thinking about it.:D

For me it's been either the Tandoor or the soon-to-be defunct Indian Vegetarian Dinner in the MDR. But then again, I'm Indian.

But if I discount any Indian offerings, my favourites are either the Steak and Eggs form the Sea Day Brunch or a Reuben from the Deli with potato salad.

My best meal was during my solo cruise 2 months ago. I made reservations for Chef's Table and the entire meal was absolutely delicious, especially the short rib! I'll most likely do Chef's Table on all my future cruises from now on.

Edited by prbmami

In the Crown Grill on the Golden Princess three weeks ago. Done exactly the way I like it and they brought enough to feed three of me. I had hardly got the last bite down when our fantastic waitress was back asking if I would like another slice to which I politely declined. After declining desert as well I rolled myself out the door.

On our first Alaska cruise, dinner in Juneau was Italian Night, and the featured entree was tableside spaghetti. The aroma of garlic was magnificent throughout the dining room, and even though it was slower than usual since they couldn't mass-produce the dinners, everyone was happy and social and almost festive.