Cam of the Day

In regards to the Sea Princess screen shot.

Everytime I have been to the fjords the scenery has always been different due to the weather. The water of course reflects the colour of the sky that day.

Thanks David for taking the time to capture and post these images. I do apreciate it.

Sometimes I even have to consult a map to find out where a particular place is.

Now I know where Ushuaia Argentina is. :)

In regards to the Sea Princess screen shot.

Everytime I have been to the fjords the scenery has always been different due to the weather. The water of course reflects the colour of the sky that day.

Thanks David for taking the time to capture and post these images. I do apreciate it.

Sometimes I even have to consult a map to find out where a particular place is.

Now I know where Ushuaia Argentina is. :)

Same here , I have a map at hand , or these days , at a click away.. I am now at whizz at the Geography questions on "The Chase".;);)

I too am very appreciative of the time and effort it must take to find the good ones so regularly. This thread certainly keeps the cruise fires burning. 👍

It certainly does, reminds me of places I have visited or urges me for places I want to get to.:D

A bit gloomy down in Melbourne.

The big southerly change must have kicked in. Might get to us Tuesday arvo, we need it, costing me $$$$$$$$$$$$ for my A/C. I would rather spend it on overpriced Princess vino:cool:

I like both together.:)

I wouldn't, I prefer to be cool than drink wine.:D

The big southerly change must have kicked in. Might get to us Tuesday arvo, we need it, costing me $$$$$$$$$$$$ for my A/C. I would rather spend it on overpriced Princess vino:cool:

Surely you would all like some cheese with your whine! :D

Cheers [emoji482]

Mick

When I am hot I prefer beer to wine but otherwise wine and cheese is very nice on a winters evening.

Try Blanc Foussey Ice Sparkling Chardonnay which is a French bubbly designed to be served over ice, you will be converted. Downside is it is now around $20.00/bottle, we stocked up a while back when it was only $13.00. :)

Thanks for the heads up.

That wharf has been OK since the quake but only for the smaller ships, I thought, . Great to see a ship of Viking Suns size back again.

The bigger ships are still waiting for the container wharf to be repaired. I think they can still dock there , but the problem is the repairs to apron area that passengers would have to move through.

Heres another link to all the ports cams

http://www.lpc.co.nz/lpc/harbour-webcam/