Does Royal send out Christmas cards?

heck I can't even get them to send me email...a snail mail card would be an impossible dream!:p:D

Yep, still waiting to see if I am back on their email list again. Been bugging them for some time now and it could just be fixed?

But If you don't get any emails from them, you don't know if you have been missed or not?:confused: Could be none are being sent out right now? :rolleyes:

I just received a lovely Christmas card from Disney Cruise lines and wondered, does Royal send them as well? I've cruised w/Royal for years but don't ever recall ever getting one. Maybe it's just for "higher tiers"? Maybe for Pinnacles? :)

On the Christmas cruise we got a lovely lead glass picture frame and card from Reyno. I imagine it was just because we were in a suite though. nothing via mail or anything.

Yep, still waiting to see if I am back on their email list again. Been bugging them for some time now and it could just be fixed?

But If you don't get any emails from them, you don't know if you have been missed or not?:confused: Could be none are being sent out right now? :rolleyes:

Nah, I'm a glutton for punishment...so I hang out over at the D+ thread & read about everyone else getting these great emails...;) oh well...at least Celebrity loves me...:D

Maybe it's just for "higher tiers"? Maybe for Pinnacles? :)

I'm D+ and have never gotten one and don't want one. While some might think "it's just a card, it can't cost much" multiply the costs of the card and postage by the hundreds of thousands of customers and you get a real chunk of change.

I get that it's a "huge hunk of change" to send cards, that's why I was so surpsised to get one from Disney. I guess, as one other poster mentioned, it's just marketing veiled as a Christmas card. When any business sends them it could be perceived as such but I'm one of those folks who does business with places that I know value my business. Royal does this with my C&A perks so I'm ok w/not getting a card, just was wondering.

I just received a lovely Christmas card from Disney Cruise lines and wondered, does Royal send them as well? I've cruised w/Royal for years but don't ever recall ever getting one. Maybe it's just for "higher tiers"? Maybe for Pinnacles? :)

If they did, it would go into the trash.:rolleyes: